Captain Siren's Birthday!!

Captain Tito

Nay Christine, now dere be tree posts**walks over to Siren, takes her in his arms and kisses her deeply, slowly bending her backwards** Happy Birfday me dear. Me hopes dat you had as much fun and yer ought ter on yer day.**slowly brings her upright and slowly releases the kiss, winks at Christine**

Animal

:huh:

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

happy Berthday luv! May your plunder be great and your day be filled with wonder.

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

ROFLMAO..I think I just been animal hopped..not sure yet..Ill let ye know when I can stand upright again...

Thanks to you all..you guys made my day really great!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

hey hey hey... I just saw this, and you are not getting out without a present from me..

here is Ray to say, Happy Birthday in a BIG way..

Ray who pours me ale.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Oh my my my my my...After that kiss from Animal and still being slightly dizzy..I thought i was seeing things...Is he me B-Day present Merry...He can pour me all the ale he wants.. :lol::D:D

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Happy berth-day, lass.

Tree posts?

:lol:

Animal, is that a tree post, or are you just happy...

...to see me?

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

Well now, lass....I be thinkin' tis a grand occassion, indeed! :lol: Be hopein' tha' it was the best Birthday to come along in 31 years. An' ye know well enough, tha' although I was no' here for to be wishin' these blessin's to ye on the day, the promise I made to ye was fulfilled wi' great flourish! True as true is, I be thinkin' yer "father" laid an attentive ear to tha' salute an' smiled. Happy birthday, Songbird!!!

Privateer & Commander of "Finnegan's Wake"

Faodaidh fearg sealltainn a strigh air cridh an duine ghlic, ach comhnaichdh i an amadain.

(Anger may look in on a wise man's heart, but it abides in the heart of a fool.)

Nay Nigel ye have it wrong..I think Animal were happy to see me... :lol::lol: But Ray may need some help finding a better place to stash his weapon. And Thank Ye Crimson..Did ye have to say 31???? I much prefer 25! ROFL..Aye it was great. Thank Ye all.

hey hey hey... I just saw this, and you are not getting out without a present from me..

here is Ray to say, Happy Birthday in a BIG way..

Ray who pours me ale.

Hey I want Ray too! My oh my, what a guy! Leaves nothing secret to the eyes! :P:lol::lol::P

Aye dear Siren tis a grand day for ye. After lookin' at that fine gift o' Merrydeath's I'm not sure that can be topped, but I'm sure she will.

In any case HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YE!

Rumba Rue

**Dreamin' o' Ray o' Vac** :P

Happy Birthday to ye lass! It looks as if ye 'r truly enjoy'n it!

Is there any Plunder Me Cherry(s)?

:lol:

Rotten, evil, no-good plotting, spoon-fed, going-to-hell-in-a-handbasket lass!

Always trying to bury that little devil on my shoulder and go to the angelic side -

even if just for a moment - choking down whatever evil scheme I was plotting!!!!

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed

My Webpage-----Pyrate Invasion at PARF-2004-----MDRF 2004 Opening Day

HAPPY BIRFDAY TO YOU!!

(I was gonna sing, but you REALLY don't want to hear my birthday song.... it can make a dog howl!)

A Wench By Any Other Name..... Would Not Taste the Same!

Proudly serving as Bartender and standing orders of Second Mate on the notorious Juryrig Crew!

(removes his hat and hangs his head low)

I have missed yer birthday and for that I am sorry. Aye. I shall make it up to ye with the following belated gifts. I have brought these four keg bearing slave boys and a bronze tub from Spain for yer private quarters.

(bows low)

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg