Help with pirate name.....

TabithaAnne

:( HELP!!!! I would like to ask your opinion on which name I should use for a character. Here are the choices and how I came up with them let me know what you think.....

Tabitha Foxx: My cats first name that I always use as a handle, and I used foxx because Captain Foxx sounded really good to me....

Pandora Foxx: Cheesy but the name sounds good and Pandora means gifted one from what I found on the internet although I'm not sure about the jokes that would come with it.....

OR

AnyaBeth Foxx: A combo of my first name (Anastasia) and my middle name (Elisabeth)

Thanks for your help! B)

Men are like a deck of cards - You need a heart to love them, a diamond to marry them, a club to beat them and a spade to bury the bastards.

I kinda' like Annie Beth Foxx meself.

"Remember, on a pirate ship, in pirate waters, in a pirate world, ask no questions. Believe only what you see. No, believe half of what you see."... Burt Lancaster

iiiiii.jpg

DUM SPIRO SPERO... WHILE I BREATH, I HOPE

;) HELP!!!! I would like to ask your opinion on which name I should use for a character. 

Pandora Foxx: Cheesy but the name sounds good and Pandora means gifted one from what I found on the internet although I'm not sure about the jokes that would come with it.....

Thanks for your help!  ;)

"Pandora Foxx: Cheesy but the name sounds good and Pandora means gifted one from what I found on the internet although I'm not sure about the jokes that would come with it....."

I can't believe with an open'n like that... ;)

Pandora Boxx,er.. foxx... yeah that's gonna get some other names and stories told... wrongly.

I think I like Anne The Foxx, okay... cheap, easy kissbutt, however, it has other meanings... Anne could be sly like a foxx... master seaman, er... person... PIRATE! yeah that's it... ;)

;);)

Chaos, panic, pandemonium - my work here is done.

Master-At-Arms,

Crew Of The Vigilant

Baltimore Maryland Based

17th & 18th Century Naval Living History

Crew Of The Vigilant