Another Pirate Coat fer ye to bid on

I do use my Velvet summer or not but mine had bigger cuffs., (at my request) and was longer with ALOT of Gore in the tail., and 14 buttons and trim back there as well., And it was well recieved by everyone at the Washington Renn Faire this weekend.., I really like my Blue Velvet coat (its from someone else I did not know of your works when I bought mine) Howver I cannot use it alot .or should I say I do not use it alot., I use it by choice., (however Everything we do is by chose LOL) Otherwise I am usually choosing one of my Black and simple Frocks., My blue velvet was very appreciated...., Good luck to your sale they look pretty nice.

HarborMaster

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

Realy? I hadn't noticed and "wear" on the coat I made fer me brother three years ago. He wears it with his bording rig and Looks the same now as it did when I first finished it. I will be keeping an eye out fer that "wearing" problem though. Mighten ye be refering to a lighter weight fabric? This here be hupostry weight.

291681265_m.jpg Drink Up Me Harties Yo Ho!

The coats look lovely, but it's really hard to tell from the small photos. Have you ever considered adding more detailed photos on your eBay listings? My favorite listings for pirate coats on eBay are for Carlisle's coats because they use so many detailed photos. It makes it so much easier to spend the money when you can see the quality you're getting before you purchase.

I can't find any listings for them right now, but these are the photos they generally use. . .

http://carlislesonline.com/capitaine_popup.html

-Jennifer

"Let them eat cake. No wait, kill 'em all instead, and plunder the cake for yourself. Mmmmm, cake. . ."

I admire your sewing velvet. I have a devil of a time with it, even with a walking foot. I seem to be having a hard time with all my projects lately. Perhaps my need which i thought was sterling is really only siver plate after all :lol:

But your things are lovely :}