OT- Goodies for Sale

Barbossa II

Please note that I am selling items from my personal collection in order to raise funds to acquire a new piece. I don't want to sell my stuff, but I promised the wife I would not incur debt to get the new acquisition. Feel free to browse and PM me for details if you're interested in anything. Note I DID put OT in the subjectline. I just thought I'd make this available to you guys before going ebay.

Joey

LINK:

http://www.evan.org/joey/

• 4 weeks later...

OK

ITs none of my Freakin business... but What are you trying to buy?

You are selling an awful lot of stuff... you getting a ship :unsure:

I think you might have better luck with the uniform on

http://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/forums/for...isplay.php?f=46

good luck

Come aboard my pirate re-enacting site

http://www.gentlemenoffortune.com/

Where you will find lots of information on building your authentic Pirate Impression!

Now what use is a Stormtrooper forearm piece without the rest of the armor? :unsure:

Is there a certificate of authenticity for this item? I know where one complete set of screen-used armor went, but I didn't know that anyone broke up a set to sell the pieces.

I'm not doubting you, mate. I'm just curious.

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

Gentleman of Fortune- I am purchasing a replica Batmobile!

Capt Grey- This forearm did indeed come from a complete suit from ROTJ which was sold in pieces. I have the history of the piece, but nothing official from LFL if that's what you mean. I realize its only a forearm, but it IS a REAL piece of Star Wars.

No offense taken.

:o BarbossaII :o

• 2 months later...

Good luck with your sale! Although the items you are selling are fantastic, I can understand why you are making the sacrifice. . .

Will you post a photo of the Batmobile when you get it?

I wish I had the cash to give that Mustang a loving home. . .

-Jennifer

"Let them eat cake. No wait, kill 'em all instead, and plunder the cake for yourself. Mmmmm, cake. . ."

Yer a generous fellow, mate. But I be out of work and raising a family on one income. As beautiful as she is, I cain't offer her a home (especially since you're across the country from me).

Have ye tried e-Bay motors? There be plenty o'collecters there.

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

I too would love to cruise around in a Mustang like that. If I could afford it that is. ;) As I told ya, ask my guyfriend about seeing if he knows anyone who'd want it. He knows a lot of people in the Hollyweird area. Best of luck to ya! B)

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

:(:(:(

Hmmm.. Joey dressed as Barbossa... driving down the road in the Batmobile... I can see that. :)

A replica Batmobile, huh? Oh, dear.

My nephew's friend's dad has one.. as well as the batcycle & the Speed Racer car.. LOL, funny a hell when you see those vehicles during the summer months... just going down the main drags & there be Zach's dad... in the Batmobile!

:( Hope you get it & enjoy it, Joey!

:(

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

• 3 weeks later...