Moonlight Lagoon

Christine

So I stands up "nice shot" I say to rogue as she mutters something about luck ergh skill ergh sompthin. It was a good shot I dinnae think a toll I woulda tried. Christine again falls back into sleep (I cups me hands) Tito Tito Give a hand me ole son! Mary comes up.......

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tito comes to help with Christine. He cradles her in his arms and affixes some alcohol to her wound and a bandage. Taking her ashore he mixes a blend of seaweed tea and tries to get her to drink it slowly while he holds her head up. Finally she comes to. The whole area is surrounded by fire in an attempt to burn off the vampires.

Tito makes a cross out of 2 crab claws found on the beach, ties it around some hide off his sandals, and puts it on Christine hoping no more vampires come back. After he sees that she's stable, he goes to help Rogue and Diego with the arrows.

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Have Parrot Bay, will travel.

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

(So as we gathered the arrows and strung the tips with rags and dippin them in the black ground ooze tar. We were lightin then into flame and launchin volley to the ship as it fer certs caught flame and withered its way out of the lagoon and out to sea. The flames were so bright on into the night you could barely see the stars and normalcy was returned to the lagoon by day break). :)

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

William went right down to the beachhead and set aside his pistols and cutlass. With the moon up and the water warm, he took this opportunity to practice his swimming, an occupation avoided by many a supersticious sailor.

Some sleeping gulls gave him an earful when he reached the rocks near the shoreline and he just laughed at their displeasure. His mirth was cut short when he barked his ankle on an upturned rock in the shallow surf and he hopped around, almost falling over into the sea.

Once in the water and well out from shore he floated there and hummed half forgotten tunes from his merchant seaman days off of the Labrador Coast.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpg

Relaxing on a small outcropping of smooth rocks, Jaquelyn's celestial musings are broken at the notice of a shadow's movement in near proximity. Visually following the unknown's progress, recognition falls into place as the jeering of disturbed seabirds call out in protest to William's trespass.

She is momentarily amused by their fussing, which is quickly balked by instinctual concern at the sight of William's hopping in reaction to some unseen hinderence. Relief floods forth as he continues on into the surf, undaunted by the hidden foe.

Closing her eyes, she is enchanted by the ambience of salt air and the flow of melodies that dance across the rolling surface to her welcoming ears. Taking a ripe strawberry from a small container lying nearby, she admires its perfection for a second before raising a glass of Champagne in silent salute to William.

Not so fast diego! Thats not the way i remeber it. (lol) Now Mary stood out on that rock when a bunck of her ghostly crew came for her in a small boat. "Feast your eyes upon it my dears for the likes of ye will soon to over run it they dont realize that your kind had been there long before." With a mighty swoosh of the cutlass zombies began to rise from under the ground right below the now circled fools. MUWAHAHAHAHA! "Soon ye all shall know my wrath! (especially diego j/k).

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

The stars are out and in good form here. There is Sadachbia, Rukbah and The Garnet Star. There is Regulus, Betelgeuse and Rigel. I can just make out The peacock star, Primus Hyadum, Cathen and Vindemiatrix. And of course Polaris.

Ahhhh...and a new star in proximity to the constellation Pyracy. La Merfaucon.

(a wave while paddling)

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpg

Ok Ok (I cups me hands) shouting CUT CUT. no that's it stop the cameras lets back up and take it from the top Ok act 4 scene 17 take two (thingie clapping WHACK) Mary with ghosts emerging from sand beneath her surrounding her. Encircling her taunting her and as they contiunes to come up from beneath and below each and every one is met with a sharpe and now red engulfed cutlass moving at or there a bouts in the vicinity of 40 knots and thier heads are falling and the bodies colapsing all about her feet. I ne'r would a though it be possible but the beauty and the grace of such a perfect motion and the timing of each and every blow was while they reached the right height where her arm extended and not a wasted movement but a choreographed work of art we were all realizing we were being privy too.......

An unconcious smile shows in response to the distant salutation as Jaquelyn raises the delicate flute to partake of fizzed sweetness. A moment of savor is broken by the sharp edge of barking commands and the cleave of steel.

Moving from relaxed state to deffensive alertness, she stands to full height and looks intently to the opposit beachhead. A small hand searches the folds of brocade to rest on the familiar grip of charged wood and steel. Withdrawing the filagreed pistol from its hidden sleeping place, the realization occures...It's a movie, it's only a movie.

With a small shrug of shoulders, Jaquelin returns to her former place of ease. Pistol stowed, flute refilled, she gazes back to see the familiar silhouette gliding the fluid surface two points to the further east. Another strawberry conquered, another sip of bubbled sweet, a toast to evening tranquility...

There is always the sequel.... :unsure:

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Soon it had all finished. Mary had now had little strength left to utilize the power of the cutlass and it fell to the sand along with Mary's nearly lifeless body.

But why is the rum gone?

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

oh thanks leave me lying lifeless on this beach you guys are great is this about your finger cause i didnt do that well i did but i didnt write that

But why is the rum gone?

stop the scrolling credits!

End scene 2

Roll cameras

Mary begins her laughing having conquered each and every thing 'ell could cast her way she has risen above all expectation and removed the curse of the black medalion from the moonlit lagoon. Mary, Mary I says well done lass let me buy you a rum in fact let me buy you a barrel. I aint n'er seen the likes. C'mon lets all go see Ray and get a righteous liquor on........

...he resumes drying himself off, bending to rub the cool water off his thighs...then, standing upright, pulls on a pair of worn trousers and secures them with a rope belt...

He pauses once again, hands on hips, peering around, and spots a form in the water...

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius

Still standing still, wishing she could somehow reach for her bikini top and bottom. It was silly to think she'd be the only one in here. When he turned his back she moved slowly to the side, towards her swim wear. He stops and so does she, gasping slightly......

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

He sees her...

...or rather, he sees a Venus...caught in her innocent beauty, the moonlight blushing as it illuminates her perfect form...

...he gasps...rubs his eyes...and yet does she still appear there....seemingly frightened...yet self-assured...

...he begins to walk tentatively back toward the shore...conscious of an odd sensation, one he hasn't felt in years...

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius