Where has my lover gone?

Moonlit Muse

He never said where he was going. He just walked out the door and didn't turn back even once as he walked to the pier. I always wondered what became of him. Was he lost at sea? Did he perish in prison? Does he own land in the West Indies? Perhaps, he is adrift even now.

Can anyone tell me what became of him?

There is extra credit for creativity, so remember, keep it double spaced.

What you didn't, and couldn't, know is that as he approached the pier, hoping only to have a glimpse of the sea that he was giving up for you, he was shanghaied by a large group of ruffians.

His defense weakened as he thought only of you, he was easily overcome and thrown roughly into the black ship's hold. Though it is thought that he is given a few biscuits and some thin gruel once a day to keep mind and body together, the most hurtful event is his long separation from you. Not a cloud forms in the azure sky but that he sees your face; not a single day passes without a heroic battle with loneliness and lost love.

His finely-chiseled features tear-streaked as he works at the menial tasks given him, he bides his time, knowing that one day, somehow, he'll return to you, to crush his lips against yours and to feel your two hearts pumping in unison.

Either that, or the bastard just stepped out on you. :ph34r:

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius

He went to the shore and found a dinghy having come loose from its ties.

Curious, he got in it to see where the currents might take him. He had no worry figuring it would only be down the coast a little way.

Falling asleep he didn't notice the little vessle taking him farther and farther out. Finally when he awoke, there was no beach to run back to.

No love to see again.

All he has are a few candies he carried in his pocket, and a picture of you in a small billfold. He knows not where he is going and no ships seem to be in his lane. Perhaps soon he will make landing if the storms don't take him out first. All he can do is think of you and pray that he will taste your loving kiss again.

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Have Parrot Bay, will travel.

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

The sea called to him..Her voice whispering jealously..longing for him to

return to her. He climbed aboard his ship and set sail and did not look

back for many days. When he realized he had truly left his heart behind

and tried to return the sea grew angry and tossed a storm in his path to

keep him from returning. Valiantly he and his crew struggled till the sea

took them one by one into her arms. Now His ship is said to sail the High

seas in stormy weather..It is said that he can be heard cursing the sea

and all her glory.

kinda mysterious..And brief on short notice but can be added to..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

...but as has been known for centuries, the sea taketh, but she also giveth...

As she tried to deal with her broken heart, a body washed up hundreds of miles away on a desolate sub-tropical shore, seemingly bereft of life...except for a sudden, wet intake of life-giving air...

~ Vegetius

"where DID your poor lover go?!"

"last time I be seein him he was bound fur St. Kitts in a spainsh galleon"

"why you ask? well.... that piece o info be costin ya that nice little hat you have"

"I don't have a hat, always wanted o- *mumbles on about nonsense until the mornin when he notices you long gone*

dam*it, I wanted that hat... :D

The sea runs through your lover's veins admidst the blood. Keeping him

alive. It tells him where to go. For pirates are wanderers. Going where

the wind takes them.

Will he ever return? Maybe, but for now he is off in search for

adventure. A need that anyone needs to have fullfilled every once in a

while.

Is he lost? Most likely. Wandering tends to do that. But I am certain

that he will never rot in prison.

It is possible that he owns land in the West Indies, but why would he go

there and not take his lover? Could it be that he has another? Could it

be that he thought you weren't able to fit the bill?

But, maybe he will return. Or maybe, he wants you to give chase. Per

perhaps he wants you to find another, but can't find the courage to say

it.

My advise, is to go out and confront him. For it sounds like that's the

best option for you.

I think the son of a dutchman said he be at pirate weekend at the Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire this weekend.

If he be with some wench, I'll hold 'im whilst you gut 'im. Then we'll talk abou' how t' be mendin' that broken 'eart o' yers.

;)

At yer bloody service,

Nathaniel "Gute" Morgan

Buccaneer, Brigand, & Cutthroat

Plundering the Spanish Main Since 1701®

"Refuse that, 'n' ye've seen th' last o' me but musket balls."

I think the son of a dutchman said he be at pirate weekend at the Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire this weekend.

If he be with some wench, I'll hold 'im whilst you gut 'im. Then we'll talk abou' how t' be mendin' that broken 'eart o' yers.

;)

I be glad to grab the lads gold-laden pouch to be buyin' a much needed round of ale, wine and rum for to be helpin' mend ye heart.

Rotten, evil, no-good plotting, spoon-fed, going-to-hell-in-a-handbasket lass!

Always trying to bury that little devil on my shoulder and go to the angelic side -

even if just for a moment - choking down whatever evil scheme I was plotting!!!!

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed

My Webpage-----Pyrate Invasion at PARF-2004-----MDRF 2004 Opening Day

hey..if you see mine at the Tux with another wench, you have my permission to keel-haul em..if you will take pictures.

Tall, nicely beefy, answers to the name Love Bunny..

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

hey..if you see mine at the Tux with another wench, you have my permission to keel-haul em..if you will take pictures.

Tall, nicely beefy, answers to the name Love Bunny..

Thank ye no, I not be callin' any man nor woman "Love Bunny" while amongst a horde o' pyrates.

'owever, luv, if I catches 'im with a wench or two, proud I'd be to make me shoulder (or anything else) available fer ye. Sauce fer the goose, sauce fer the gander, eh? ;)

At yer bloody service,

Nathaniel "Gute" Morgan

Nay laddy, I will send him an earring for a hook to drag him away with. ;)

While I takes a gander at the gents, and I am a saucy lass, the lad holds me heart and other body parts in his hand. Just do the killing quick and bring ma heart back..

and then I will see if I wanna be a black widow.. ;)

see my profile pic for a lookey

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Nay laddy, I will send him an earring for a hook to drag him away with. :lol:

While I takes a gander at the gents, and I am a saucy lass, the lad holds me heart and other body parts in his hand. Just do the killing quick and bring ma heart back..

and then I will see if I wanna be a black widow.. :lol:

Aye, ye lad look'n too happy to be stray'n!

Iffen he does, putt'n the lad in stocks so's his ars be show'n for the boot is a might finer idea before ye be doin' more.

:lol:

Rotten, evil, no-good plotting, spoon-fed, going-to-hell-in-a-handbasket lass!

Always trying to bury that little devil on my shoulder and go to the angelic side -

even if just for a moment - choking down whatever evil scheme I was plotting!!!!

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed

My Webpage-----Pyrate Invasion at PARF-2004-----MDRF 2004 Opening Day

Nay laddy, I will send him an earring for a hook to drag him away with.    :lol:

and then I will see if I wanna be a black widow..  :lol:

Aye, ye lad look'n too happy to be stray'n!

Iffen he does, putt'n the lad in stocks so's his ars be show'n for the boot is a might finer idea before ye be doin' more.

:lol:

Personally, I think the earring fer a hook t' drag 'im away with sound right effective. Reminds me o' a young lad I saw at the mall, with an earring and a nose ring and a chain runnin' twixt the two. Now this be a lad what wants t' be avoidin' fightin'. Twer it meself facin' 'im down, I'd not throw a punch--I just be grabbin' the chain and yankin' hard!

At yer bloody service,

Nathaniel "Gute" Morgan

Twer it meself facin' 'im down, I'd not throw a punch--I just be grabbin' the chain and yankin' hard!

Don't be laughin'...

Back in the days o' yore, when I were in charge o' a group o' "Tavern Security" types, we NEVER wore jewelery, nor long hair styles.

Too easy to be fallin' prey ta unscrupulous types...

~ Vegetius

I did say earring, but I never said where I wanted to put it for a hook. :)

aye, I think he is happy, gods know he makes me smile. Been a storm or two on the horizon, but so far we are weathering them all. Our 6th month anniversary of our first date is coming up this next weekend. I think it was an omen that we met on Leap day weekend.

and when I am at my retail job, I don't wear many rings, since I can get caught on a shelf. I know 2 people who lost fingers that way.

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

He is adrift, aye, an of health. The caress uv Poseidan will form his fate, by all. There is grand design in the whim an smirk uv tha gods, for the winds of change an mirth flit at yer lover's bow. Tis truth an tha passion o' endeavor that will bring him to the cuddle hands of an oracle's vision. Stand true uv faith an full ta consequence, lass, fer tha fickles 'ave rease ta run foul tha pace uv love an luck. Thine heart will pull to tha twine uv tha inevitable. True heart an true faith, lass, believe true faith be all that tha gods have overlook to.......

He wakes up not knowing where he had been.

There is jungle all around him. Tall ferns, vines and trees everywhere he looks and reptiles of the slithering persuasion everywhere he steps. He has but 1/2 a canister of water, that somehow stayed faithfully secured around his waste. He begins to make distance within the world of vegetation he is trapped in. Just then a bamboo shot rushes barely past his left temple, striking the vines next to him. He gasps and begins to run desparately.

He falls off what appears to be ravine and into a river below. Safe for now he begins to emerge from the water finding his way into a dark cave.

There he takes a night's shelter in a clearing, on some rocks, hoping that whomever fired the shot so close, is no longer in persuit.

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Have Parrot Bay, will travel.

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>