POTC merchandise

CaptCat

Is there going to be any official POTC movie merchandise? I don't mean props from the actual film, I mean t-shirts, action figures, replica gold coins, and other such stuff. Anyone heard anything?

Black Cat, Captain of theMatriarch

Test everything. Hold fast to what is good. -Saint Paul's first letter to Thessalonika 5:21

At the Mouse Stores -- I mean Disney Stores. And at D-Land and D-World too. They've been selling PotC shirts and stuff for ages (I've got some from years ago).

Blackheartedly yrs,

--Jamaica Rose

"Bring me that horizon."

--Jamaica Rose

Editor of No Quarter Given - since 1993

http://www.noquartergiven.net/

"Bringing a little pirate history into everyone's life"

Find No Quarter Given

... on Facebook: facebook.com/noquartergiven

... and on Twitter: @NoQuarterGiven

Well, my friends, count yourselves very lucky... Neither Disney Stores (e.g. in malls), nor Walt Disney World Merchandise, nor even DisneyLand Direct have any POTC movie merchandise (t-shirts, toys, replica coins, etc.) available (except a few pricy print-on-demand pictures at the last merchant). I called allof them, and all the operators expressed profound regrets.

So if anyone finds a place where I can get POTC movie merchandise (other than posters), please let me know. :ph34r:

Black Cat, Captain of theMatriarch

Test everything. Hold fast to what is good. -Saint Paul's first letter to Thessalonika 5:21

The shirt that The Royaliste has is a promo shirt... we got them when we did the premiere performance. That style aren't sold on the open market. But fear not... there are more of them coming up for sale on Ebay and the prices are becoming more reasonable. A few weeks ago I saw one go for $75.

POTC T-Shirts on Ebay

At the bottom is a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery cool looking Captain Jack Sparrow T-shirt I haven't seen before... drat n' damnation I wish that was a size small or medium!!! *bites knuckles in frustration*

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

Aye Lass,

Also, iff'n ye did nay notice.... it's backwards.... tis a mirror image o' Capt. Sparrow...

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

AN' WHAT PRAY TELL IS WRONG WIT PIRATES SPORTIN DREADLOCKS AN MAKEUP!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

If they be manly enough to carry the look, apparently nothing. Why JR do you be sporting locks and what all. Post a pic of your piratical look. We wants to see.

On a side note, dreads are very popular here. Several of my sons friends have them, and several think they have them when what they really have is the I don't wash, brush or comb my hair nappy look. Real dreads are alot of work.

Honestly I've not the foggiest idea how ta post pics here, otherwise I would.

As far as dreads bein' a lot o' work, that depends on yer stock. I hail from a bunch o' very curly haired norwegians, so's my hair pretty much dreads itself. I just 'ave ta be willin ta rip them apart when theys start growin tagether.

There ya 'ave it. Ya can't see the dreads too well from the picture, but there I be all the same. I don't rightly know if that be manly enough for ya Grace, but that, some eye liner, an' a fifth o' rum landed me a fiancee', so's it's well enough fer me.

shrouds.jpg