Clothing for sale.....

TabithaAnne

Hey all!

I finally got a shirt done and I'd figured I'd give the women here a chance at it prior to listing up on e-bay. It's a shirt almost exactly like mine. I really hope this works....if not there is a picture in the gallery under Stacy at Ojai.

https://pyracy.com/gallery/details.php?image_id=427

The only difference is that it is made out of muslin. It has regular cuffs with buttons and it also has 1" wide venetian lace aournd the cuffs in a grape apttern. The lace on the collar is about 4". Size medium. I wear a size 8-10 and it fits me. I can make them larger if anyone is interested. I'm asking $50.00 for it. E-mail me at Tabbykte@hotmail.com with any questions. I also have bloomers that I will list here. I do have a limited supply of black and white striped cotton (a bit heavier than muslin) that I can make bloomers out of if anyone is interested.

:rolleyes:

Men are like a deck of cards - You need a heart to love them, a diamond to marry them, a club to beat them and a spade to bury the bastards.

I don't supose you know where to get a hat like will turner is wearing at the end of PoC ? I always loved the muskateer style. or hell even that whole outfit. I'm in socal and would love to actually try the stuff before I buy it.

Privateer,

I got my hat at a booth out at Southern faire from a german named Kat. She's an absolute sweetheart but I don't know what other faires she does. I know you can get them from Jas Townsend and a few other places which I am sure that some of the other people on the board can tell you about.

-Stacy

Men are like a deck of cards - You need a heart to love them, a diamond to marry them, a club to beat them and a spade to bury the bastards.

So....I go to the store tonight and I found red and dark green 100% cotton velvet and I got the new simplicity pattern. SOOOOOO, I am whoring myself out for hire.....am willing to do trade. I also found black and white striped bloomer fabric, muslin wieght. YAY!!!!!! B) So you guys know the e-mail let me know if I can be anyone's personal costuming slave.....

B) Stacy

You can get a hat like that from http://www.centerstagecostumes.com/. She has them in all styles and sizes.

Tell her Scupper sent you

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

• 1 month later...

i think i remeber seeing you before, oh well tis a lovely thing yes but right now i'm mor interested in looking for

A)boots

B)a good belt

C) tankard

good luck to ye miss

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff