Pirate Historians

Redd Oktober

Ahoy all!

Redd here...Me and me faithful (flea infested) monkey Domino, would like ter ask if anyone (in their pirate travels) have crossed paths with any professional (or, at least, extremely serious in their hobby) pirate historians / history authors?

Well...some of ye may remember a while back, that Redd were tryin' ter put together a live action footage-based video game. Things have changed a little bit...and me employers be pointin' me trowards a more educational course. So, I need ter see if'n I kin contact some historians fer interviews and such like. So I thought I'd put me feelers out.

-Redd

REDD.jpg

YARRR! The Oktober be silent now! Just call me "REDD!"

Well I know Robert C. "Roy" Ritchie here at work (he's head of the Research Divison) . I also know Ken Kinkor. Roy know Cordingly and Reidecker. So a at leat 1 degree of separation from them. I also know David Moore who's the archeologust for the Queen Anne's Revenge. So maybe I can get you in touch with Roy, Ken, or David.

Red Maria

The Soul of Indecency

Don't forget our own Jamaica Rose Barton (Christine M. Lampe), I'd consider her "serious" when it comes to pirate history as a hobby. And she publishes a damn fine zine on the subject too, every other month.

Melusine de la Mer

"Well behaved women rarely make history." - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich