Tux Report

Ok, I just got home early this morning from Tux, and I must say that it was a great time... There were many pyrates there from various ships....

The Crimson Pirates were there with their new CD Putrid and Disgusting...

There were crew members from the HMS Dragon, the Wayward Pilgram...( You need to check out their float in the parade and get Lei'd...

And many others I know I am missing...

The Queen even made comment on Sunday night about how the faire was over run with Pyrates... i had to laugh at that...

The music was great... Wyrd Sisters are back ... The Rogue Show is a must see...

Hoping to make it back for Labor Day weekend...

Privateers Guild #619

CTRF :www.ctfaire.com

PCRF

I missed everyone. Being my first time at this faire, I was all into the shopping and learning my way around, though I did find Lars :D

I have pictures, maybe ya'l saw me and my crew of folks:

http://www.sunflwgal.com/myfairealbums.htm

(I'm still working on my format, but ya can view the photos)

I had a blast, Tux is a great faire and I got to see the Crimson Pirates twice! :D So lots of pictures of them!

I think my fav show was the Bold and Stupid Man show...men in tights :D

Great pics, MoonShadow. Makes me yearn for the NY Faire....

I'll be there the last weekend in August, and a few in September, and if its as overrun by pirates as Her Highness claims, it'll be even better than usual.

:D

Avast, ye limey lubber! Didn't ye think if Scarlet Jenny (Cutthroat Lass, Scourge o' the Seas, Deadly Duchess o' the Deep) hated ye, ye'd be sliced, skinned an' sunk to Davey Jones' locker? Aaaar! Ye would, and ye'd better start believin' it