GUESS WHERE I AM!

Paisley

yes mates...it's now official.....i am a resident of sunny florida!!!

wooooooooohooooooooooo

the house is coming along nicely, but not everything fit in our truck. lol. i did manage to pester the hubby telling him the pirate clothes HAD to go!

and it will take a little more time fer me to set up the guest quarters for you "snowbird pirates".

all in all, i'm looking forward to my first new house...first house, period!

hope to see my special mates...uh-hum...nigel *coughs*...hurricane...soon.

will try and get some pictures soon.

ps---this post allows merrydeath a free 7 nights and 6 day vacation at "the pink pyrate bed n breakfast"

B)B)B)

drink up guys, the rums on me!!!!

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

I'm glad yer gettin' settled in now. Sorry we couldn't make it fer yer party. First house eh? Well, we's been thinkin' bout ya an' wuz hopin' t' 'ear from ya soon. .....So, when's the house warmin?

Mad Woman Cheryl

By Odin's mighty spear, I hereby snap and go berzerk!!!"

BABYCAKES!!!!! Yer HERE!!!

B)

Make fast the guns, let loose the parrots, cut free the lines and square the yards, no starch in the sheets! (it chafes me delicate bunny)

Let the celybration begin!

"Landlord, wine make it the finest

Make it a cup for a sea dogs thirst

So fill the night with paradise

Bring me peach and peacock till I burst!!!

Who’ll drink a toast with me

I give you Liberty

This town is ours... tonight!"

Glad ye made it safe, lass. Now get yer digs settled in, an' let's make some plans to do a lil' Pyrootin'!!! We've got tales to tell, ales to consume, and a lot o' ketchup.

But fer now, I'm off to meet with the mouse an' Uncle Walt.

Welcome to the Tropics, luv!!!

B)

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

Nigel Posted on Aug 6 2004, 08:52 AM

BABYCAKES!!!!! Yer HERE!!!

ugh...yes i'm here fer ya luv....but still not online yet! (this is killing me)

i'm having to visit my father-in-law's house to check email from there every several days....

house is doing better....tx cherly *hugs*....i'm trying to find ways to decorate my porch in a pyratical way without freaking out my neighbours. any ideas you can pass along would be great....

so, my bretherns of the sunshine state. when is the meet-up?????

got a post that the clearwater pirate fest is holding auditions.

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

Good to hear from you lass, I miss you terribly. Let me know what number to call you at.

and as the Pink Pirate b and b.. I'll bring the Morgans' rum.. okay?

and I have Dec 2 to the 5th applied for vacation..if i can go. I am hoping...turns east and sighs.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Well I'm not moving to Floreeda!!! Sorry I wouldn't trade my west coast paradise digs for humid weather that would melt me where I stood and look like a wet dishrag all the time!

More power to ye Paisely for takin' the leap like ol' Nigel did.

Rumba Rue

**I'm too smart ta be caught** :lol:

Been wondering 'ere you got oft to. Welcome back and congrats on the house.

--------------

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty well preserved piece without an even a kiss your hand, but to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, smelling of powder, shouting ARRRG!!"

sig1.jpg

I talked to Paisley last night, and she is fine but thinking about killing a few hundred people. She had trouble getting out of the cities, then trouble with her hotel, then trouble with her house.

and now the Hurricane is coming.(no not the pirate).. more later when I know more from her.

She misses everyone, and her PC is still at the old house. She can get on once in a while but she is still moving stuff in.

Hugs to you all...

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Welcome to Paradise lass! I can vouch that the waters are warm, the air is, well, warm, and the people are pretty warm too. I can't say that I miss the Pacific Northwest waters much. Like eatin' the same thing for all three squares for four decades and likin' it.

And fear not. Charley be aiming square for ol' Hurricane too... in Portlando. We'll see if Charley is any match for a Hurricane that's Cat 5 human wreckage and emotional debris. Come and get me Charley if ye think you can handle it.... (skulks off to check ship's stores of rum, candles and water)... and I mean it too... :X

We'll be over Tampa way this Saturday to troll for treasures washed up in the tides. Let us know if you want Nigel and I to bring a bucket brigade... Our thoughts be with ya lass!

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

We'll be over Tampa way this Saturday to troll for treasures washed up in the tides. Let us know if you want Nigel and I to bring a bucket brigade... Our thoughts be with ya lass!

just checked mail again...saw auditions were moved to the 21st....are you guys going???? thinkin bout going over, but i've never auditioned fer anything.

you guys still have my cell number????

silverhearted maggie Posted on Aug 12 2004, 01:34 PM

Yeah, I was wonderin' where Paisley had gone off to. Where 'bouts in Florida has she landed?

Good luck to her in the new house!

oh yeah.....i'm in new port richey....northwest of tampa, bout 15 minutes away from the beach *wink

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg