Pirate Faire in Winter Island Park, Salem MA

MoonShadow

• 2 weeks later...

I believe a few of capt Kidd's crew from the Free Men of the Sea be going lass.

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

• 4 weeks later...

I was going to go but not in the rain. Cant go Sunday my son has a football game.

Francois

:o

PyrateAvitar.jpg

I am a Free Men of The Sea I don't pillage and plunder.
I covertly acquire!

François Viete Domont de la Palmier
I haven't been accused of Pyracy...............YET

I went on Sunday, and I must say, it was fantastic. I dressed as Elizabeth from "Pirates of the Caribbean" and generally appeared to be the only one dressed as such... but it was interesting, to say the least. They didn't have a ton of vendors, but Silvermane tends to make up for that because they have everything from jewelry to weapons to garments to collectibles.

Did I unconsciously see any of you there? Anyone go on Sunday? (If you did, i was the crazy one running about in the gold dress with the white hat and the fan).

Oh and... yeah. I just joined this board. Let me see if I can get my bearings. I'm so used to Livejournal Communities... o_O;;

~Lady of the Sea.

I'm the reason why the rum is always gone.