PotC orchestra

piratelassie

I were lookin' at the liddle insert wot came in the POTC soundtrack, an' I noticed something. All the musicians in the orchestra had pirate names followin' their reg'lar names. I thinks me fav'rites were Ahoy Matey O' Grady, Landlubber Jackson, Keelhaul Brooks, an' Tortuga Wench Gallagher. :ph34r: Just thought ye'd get a kick outta that

!!!!!!!!!!!!!Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

Cap'n Bloodheart, the PotC soundtrack is nothing short of amazin'! I own many, MANY film scores, and PotC is one of my best and favorites! It is even by man who is far less known than such people as John Williams, Danny Elfman and James Horner, who are the creators of fantastic music and today's most recognizable screen theme songs.

GET IT NOW.

Yes, I noticed that when I got the CD! I got a real kick outta tha', and spent some time thinkin' of what I would've put down as my pirate name. :) Lucky dogs.

Captain Wolfy Wench

And it's a FINE score to hold fights to.

I've done three shows using themusic and when the filks hear it start up... they get riled before the action even starts.

Awesome music and more to come mates, more to come!!! :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif