Has anyone seen the new Terri Clark video??

Yup, seen it many times now on CMT, funny video! Not Johnny Depp of course, but the guy is a really good Jack Sparrow. Terri mentioned in an interview it was her director. But yes, that is really Wayne Newton-LOL!

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

::le sigh::: :( Alas... I have no seen the music video. I've no cable nor can my comp handle viewing the video.

I swear... I'm perhaps the only Country music & PotC Fan that hasn't seen the video.

I loved that song from Terri Clark well before the Sparrow sighting. Terri Clark has some fantastic songs anyway. She's been on Late Night with Lia(Country music Radio personality) often. A couple times spoke of the video & the song. Hehehehe, she's a PotC fan. :D As well as Johnny. It's rather funny listening to how many women call in asking for that song, asking about the video.. asking about Johnny... :lol:

Ahhh... Country music. Especially with so much dealing with drinking too...

::Sings:: Give me 2 pina coladas. One for each hand. We'll set sail with Captain Morgan... but we'll never leave dry land...."

Anyway... I keep hoping that someday by some bloody miracle from God, I get to see that video.

:ph34r:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

• 2 weeks later...