Girls Slumber Party

Christine

Aye Lets stick the tent up by the pool..Then all the lasses can dress in harem togs and we shall dance and be lazy and eat peeled grapes. Hurries to fetch the tent and start putting it up..fills it with pillows and scented inscence and changes and lounges wickedly upon a pillow.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: These old posts are great...Roberta the Hood! Member that one Christine? When Morgan all but surrendered?????

Oh the men can never stay away but for now..*puts in a cd* Slowly begans to move to the music undulating to the music...

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Watches Bunny Dance and grins. Tosses her hair and goes for her zills and Begans dancing again. "To the dance!" Looks for Christine yet has her super soaker handy incase it is needed!

Siren I has t' go fer a bit. I will try t' come back this e'enin' but can't make any promises... I be on watch this e'enin!

I had fun, thank ye lass fer lettin me in the slumber party!

:Bunny hugs Siren and collects her clothes:

Anon and gives Christine a hug and thank her as well!

Bunny Cutlass

Hugs Bunny back and laughs..All lasses be welcome. Looks to Christine and shakes head no that she had missed nothing yet and eyes the strawberries with delight..

*Finally sleep hit the tent and the girls give in to its soothing charm. They rest comfortably on silk, cushioned beds. Early morning, the smell of breakfast begins to fill the air. The cooking staff in the kitchen is already up and preparing a delicious breakfast for the girls*

Hey, us harem girls gotta have servants ya know, lol! :rolleyes:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

hi gals! smelled the strawberries as i wandered by! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm thought i'd pop i n and try a couple and say 'hi'! i'm off or the wicked ren faire now - see you guys after the weekend! :lol:

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

thanks - i'm sure i will! :lol:

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

Hmm takes a blueberry muffin and a gingerbread pancake and rolls it to eat..Smiles at Lady Snow and whistles.."Then ye be lucky. Wish I were close enough and I would attend. Have fun and be careful. And Bunny ye have one as well. Dratted leg of mine prevents all the walking right now as they found another knot forming like the one I had when it broke the second time. Wish we had more faires here in Texas and definitley need more pirates in the Austin Area!

I hopefully be headin that way fer yer two day, walk across the world big one in the fall! I will have t' see tho...there be a lot on me plate fer this year!

:Tosses a blueberry into Siren's mouth: Would be nice t' come out fer a visit tho....We will have t' get ye a carravan o' men t' carry ye 'round faire! :lol:

Bunny Cutlass