Jack Sparrow Dolls

Looks like NECA put up some new pics of the 18 inch Jack Sparrow dolls.

In my opinion, doesn't really look too much like Johnny, but cool anyway! **placing order** :huh:

Edited to ask:

Does anybody know if there will be 18 inch Barbossa dolls too? If not, I think that's a mistake! That would be a great set to have!

http://www.necaonline.com/comiconnews4.html

M. Bloodheart

Ay! The one with the smile looks more like Johnny more than the other.

Those Lil' pirates are way cool!

Might have to get one.

Thanks fer the info!!

BLACK SKOT ---(BLACKIE)

"Quarter" Master

Pyrates of the Coast

"Permit me aboard and I'll be takin' over yer ship...

Don't permit me aboard and I'll still take over yer ship"

Here a picture of the figure in the case at Comic-Con. This one is probably more expensive since it's supposed to talk.

talking_jacksparrow.jpg

Nope, the price be right.

The talking little bugg'rs are only $39.99 :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Agreed! I think the Smiley Jack doll look a bit more like Johnny than the other! Hummm..maybe I should plunder both! :)

Thanks for posting the pics from Comic-Con Capt Grey!!! I still wish there was an 18 inch Barbossa Doll..they could duke it out on my shelf! :lol:

They may not be piratical... but on sale now at SUNCOAST stores are the 18 inch talking Lord of the Rings dolls.

Same maker as will be the Jack dolls and let me tell you they rock!! So I have high hopes for what comes for Pirates.

Go!!

Do your plundering! B)

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with ye, IronBess. I be a Lord of the Rings fan too, and the talking figures of those are amazin'. The sculptin' is jus' fantastic, n' the accuracy of the costumes is well worth the price!

I await Will Turner figures to go with Jack here. I like tha' serious Jack meself. I want 'em both. :huh:

Captain Wolfy Wench

I agree with ye, IronBess. I be a Lord of the Rings fan too, and the talking figures of those are amazin'. The sculptin' is jus' fantastic, n' the accuracy of the costumes is well worth the price!

I await Will Turner figures to go with Jack here. I like tha' serious Jack meself. I want 'em both. :P

Captain Wolfy Wench

Yes, the writers were at the comic con and saw them. Said they are amazingly real.

And that talk!! :P

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

LOL! :ph34r: Why am I not surprised they were at Comic-Con.

It be hard t'be a closet nerd when yer spotted at that annual geek-fest.

Oooooooooooooo I'd not call then nerds.

Not by a LONG shot!! :ph34r:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Um, where, pray tell, can these Cap'n Jack figures be ordered from? At $39 a piece, I may have to get one of each version... please, please tell me where!

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Um, where, pray tell, can these Cap'n Jack figures be ordered from?  At $39 a piece, I may have to get one of each version... please, please tell me where!

They will be available online and at SunCoast video stores.

They should be for sale sometime in November. :ph34r:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

LOL!  :ph34r:   Why am I not surprised they were at Comic-Con.

It be hard t'be a closet nerd when yer spotted at that annual geek-fest.

Oooooooooooooo I'd not call then nerds.

Not by a LONG shot!! :ph34r:

Actually I weren't speakin' o'them as "nerds"; although I be a long-standin' one and proud of it. :ph34r:

I be speakin' o'folks like Jude Law and others who are coming "out" about being comic book/fantasy/sci-fi fans.

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

I found 'em on eBay already.....

>>>>> Cascabel

Most likey they are being sold as a pre order.

If not they were... pirated!! :ph34r:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Oh! Now I gots t' have me one 'o thoes mates! I likes the more serious one. I jist wish I knew what all they said!!! I want some preview lines from the dolls!!! Just t' keep me sated until I gits me one!!! Jack Sparrow...Be Warned...Ye be Mine!!! Well...the doll anyways... :ph34r:

Deadly Drucilla

;)

Pause My Friend, As You Pass By. -As You Are, So Once Was I. -As I Am, So Shall You Be. -Prepare You Then, To Follow Me.

(written on a gravestone)