HMS Surprise Simulator

HarborMaster

I found this while looking around the web., after downloading it I found it to be amusing and I am enjoying it a bit., HarborMaster.

HMS Surprise simulator

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

HarborMaster,

You may wish to try the PC game "Pirates of the Caribbean" and add the Build 11 mod (see the Pirates Ahoy forum). I found it locally for $20.

I had to tweak my computer graphics to get it running smoothly, but I'm pretty pleased with the results.

Finally managed to secure a Spanish frigate (one starts out with a lugger) and survived battle with a Spanish ship of the line, a corvette, and a sloop. They blasted my ship to pieces and tore all the sails asunder (but I did manage to destroy two ships and board the ship of the line and return to the pirate haven) ...

Overall, it's a good naval sim, requires some strategy, and the role playing is entertaining. From what I hear, there are better pirate games on the way.

Yours, &c.

Mike

Try these for starters- "A General History of the Pyrates" edited by Manuel Schonhorn, "Captured by Pirates" by John Richard Stephens, and "The Buccaneers of America" by Alexander Exquemelin.

I can appreciate that!., But I have already finished the game.., to get bigger ships try this: Go to loan shark borrow money deposit all you have in his chest then borrow again and deposit in his chest again., over and over and over.., finally after an hour or so., therell be big $$$ in the chest., collect all of it and go to him again and repay., he will ask for only 1 borrowed amount of the many many times., that way he will think he is paid up...., otherwise he wont loan again. Then go buy a battle ship//. stay with standard guns., upgraded guns take much longer to load. And YOU must find Rhiems on the island of Douwesan

or youll never get to the end

:lol: HarborMaster :lol:

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

Just to let you know mates The new game (Pirates) is coming out in the third quarter or early fourth. The original is a classic and the reviews of this one indicate it will be even better. Also just downloaded the sim and like it already. For links to the Pirates game see my earlier post.

THIS BE THE HITMAN WE GOIN QUIET