Excellent news for all ye POTC fans!

JoshuaRed

Aye!!!!

Them's must need extras! Dorian n' I'd be there in 'alf an Heartbeat!!!!

Hmmmm... we's comin allaway from th' right coast tho... Bugger, tha's a fur piece... well actually th' Caribbean is none too far as th' Left coast...

Any soul know if'n they's lookin' yet? Or fer any other such movie makin'?

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::huh:

A. Lasseter

Wot's ya mean I's gotta check me Pistols n' Cutlass at th' door?!?

:huh: In some waters, the hirin' of extras is fightin' stuff! Quite a few very knowledgeable sailors and divers I know were very put off with that much filiming, and no 'local' hiring. Hella sailors in the Keys, but crew came from the West, mostly. Not that Mickey cares about 'politics', but that's a handful of people wot don't wanna hear o' no sequels....just a thought, mr. mouse... :ph34r:

Aye Royaliste,

Lets hear it fer HOLLYWOOD!!! NOT!!! :ph34r:

Dunno wot's wrong wi' mr mouse, etc.... hirin' locals, who know the area/waters better'n the imports is a goode thing... Fine them's gots their actors unions ta worry 'bout But..... :huh:

Mind ye I'd be one o' them folks they'd hafta ship in ta th' location, so..... might I be shootin' meself inna foot?

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

B) Aye, Dorian. Just a commentary, but other period movies have done well by local reenactors; Last of the Mohicans, the Patriot. I think Mickey coulda done better wif' better Royal Marines than they did. Sure it was a comedy, but more authentic marines would've added to the drama, not been just a couple o' simpletons.........But, it's mickies pieces o' eight!

AYe Royaliste,

Oww... yer hit a sore spot wi' me... I be still kickin' meself fer not sendin' in me info for Last of the Mohicans.....

Aye, local reenactors more than enjoy th' chance ta do just that... be inna period movie... I'm awaitin' on a friend o' mine ta call me fer doin' a documentary r' two... should be lotsa fun....

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

Aye Royaliste,

Ya bloody lunatic!!! :ph34r:

Hmmm... well, tha' does work ta get ya there right quick-like...

Th's a long bloody trailer ya use there!

I'm used ta th' 53' trailers, yer ship bein' 71'..... Hell's Bells Man!!!

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

:huh: Yeowzir! Don't get me wrong, I'm a sailor and would much rather travel on her own hull, but, it opens up a whole new world for pyratin' Now places like Reno or Parker,Az, or anywhere landlocked kin 'ave pyrates, they just be needin' a fat checkbook. Her former trailer was a 50', but the overhang was murder, and uncle sam didn't want it here anymore 'n her cannons.... :ph34r:

• 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Aye The wife and eye will be in garb to host for a local theater to rouse the guest while they be in line for the show.. We'll be provided free tickets too. :lol:

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."