Battlefield Pirates v.31 is out!

Capn_Enigma

Yarr, mates! The loooong awaited Battlefield Pirates (ver. .31) has been released for the general public! And what's even better, ya can plunder it at no charge!

If you always wanted to test your skills in a hand-to-hand melee, have a healthy fight with an ale tankard or deal a deadly broadside to the enemy galleon, then this is for you!

For further details, click here.

To play the game, you'll need to have Battlefield 1942. The Pirates game is installed on top of that.

Just to give you a sneak preview:

pfargo_06222004_island_1090538723.jpg

banner.jpg

"The floggings will continue until morale improves!"

I had 2. something or other., I downloaded the new 3.1 uninstalled the old ., tried to install the new but its giving me an error., I hope to figure the glitch soon., the first was good I bet this is great., my only problem with playing it is I could find no one to join with

:lol: HarborMaster :lol:

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

HAHA Arrrrrrrrrgh ! Its up an runnin....., glitch free? except ., what key do you push to get rid of the BLACK screen that says map vote., (no map to vote for)

HarborMaster

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

WOW that looks fantastic!

It also is hilariously funny to play! Name me another game where you can be a drunkard and have a mug as a weapon! Also, you can sometimes be a Komodo Dragon and bite the enemy team members or shout nice insults at them ("You'll hang for that!" or "Skewer me that lizard!").

It usually ends in a wild melee with everybody letting rip their blunderbuss or duckfoot pistol or blow their enemy apart with a powder keg bomb. In remembrance of the "Crimson Pirate" movie there are even hot air balloons in some maps!

banner.jpg

"The floggings will continue until morale improves!"