NYRF 17 days and counting

DocF225

I am sorry I didn't check this earlier. I didn't know when the Ren Fair was in NY and went to NH this weekend instead. I'm a wee bit of a landlubber. Gotta hike the mountains, but does kayaking make up for it? Definitely put up pics from the Ren Fair though. Where is it being held and is it for more than just a weekend? I am in upstate NY right now and need to pick up some garb. Being new to this whole looting/pirate thing has left me a bit naked on the apparel. Any suggestions? :huh: *gives a slug of rum to all on the house* Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Barbette
I love TUX!!!  I didn't see/met any of ya'l here, but I did become an official pirate B)

I will definitely be going back to TUX in Sept with my ship!!

When you return to Tux, make sure to keep an eye out for the crew of the Wayward Pilgrim. We're hard to miss... especially if you catch the afternoon parade! :(

Guest Barbette
Is anyone else going to be at the NYRF tomorrow (Aug 28)? I'm going, I'd love to meet up with you!

I'll be there... with the crew of the Wayward Pilgrim. You can't miss us in the afternoon parade! And the captain will be sporting a new coat. :)