Photos-Pirates of the Barbary Coast Circus Show!

TalesOfTheSevenSeas

Privateer Pete as "Derek Newcastle" a snooty MC who describes to the audience the evenings entertainment- poetry readings, morality plays and a violin performance by Mary Ellen Lipnicky.

circus1.jpg

Poison Quill as "Mary Ellen Lipnicky", squeaking out a horrific version of "Ode to Joy" as the pirates boo, shout insults and heckle her from the audience!

circus2.jpg

Ace of Harbor Bay as Captain Jack Sparrrrow, arrives just in time to save the audience from a fate worse than death! (Mary Ellen & her violin!)

circus3.jpg

Pirates storm the stage and commandeer the show!!

circus4.jpg

Poooooor Mary Ellen is bound at the wrists!!

circus5.jpg

So is Derek!! The pirates are taking over!!!

circus6.jpg

Continued in next post...

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

SEE PREVIOUS POST FIRST FOR MORE PHOTOS

Captain Jack leaves the stage in the care of his swordsmen, who soon break into a fight!

circus7.jpg

Introducing the next act

circus8.jpg

Olga the rope dancer and others perform...

circus9.jpg

As Ace pastes a smile on his face as he introduces each act...

circus10.jpg

Mary Ellen, who wants to be a pirate, gets put into the blade box to test her courage!!

circus11.jpg

...and emerges a true pirate!! She then snitches on the crew of the Royaliste and reveals a conspiracy plot surrounding a mysterious, 200 year old privateering document- Which turns out to be a surprise gift for the Captain!!

circus12.jpg

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

Me red and black one? I think D.P.'s going ter hang onto it, actually.

BUT

If yer interested...let me know and I might be able to whip one up for ye. It's probably fit ye better, too.

:ph34r:

BTW, Captain...

Claire is picking up some props from my home this weekend. I will be handing over the DVD's to her (as $$ has gotten a little tight lately).

REDD.jpg

YARRR! The Oktober be silent now! Just call me "REDD!"

Ahoy! :ph34r:

Thoes be some fine shots o' the event! I too wish I were there to enjoy it in person. Dang it all to hell!!!!! Me hats off t' ye Lads an Lassies!!!

Deadly Drucilla

(someday I will actually be able to attend Tales o' the 7 C's events and the like)

:ph34r:

Pause My Friend, As You Pass By. -As You Are, So Once Was I. -As I Am, So Shall You Be. -Prepare You Then, To Follow Me.

(written on a gravestone)

• 2 weeks later...