LOOKING FOR A CUTLASS?????

Wartooth

I may need to sell a custom forged cutlass in order to help pay for my son's dental surgery. This was a piece one year in the making. 39" long with a 32" 5160 blade. The blade is dull for reenactment and/or costum display but can be sharpened to a tempered functional edge. Comes in at a hefty 6 pounds. Most of that weight is in the ribcage basket which is strong enough to punch through 1/4" plywood easily. Lined with oxblood leather. Black wooden scabbard is included ... it's a tight fit but should loosen over time. Wrapped with red and black leather hanger buckles. Also included is a custom matching leather sash with a detailed skeletal hand gripping a ring. The scabbard buckles attach to the sash. Made for someone fairly large, most likely not able to fit a woman.

cutlass1.jpg

cutlass2.jpg

cutlass3.jpg

Am looking for $500. Price includes priority shipping with delivery confirmation and insurance. I paid $750 a year ago.

Richard

Don't need to sell the cutlass after all!!! Yay for me! :) I was able to make up for the shortage in funds by selling my old (and quite rare) Hendrix and Beatles LPs. For those of you too young to know what an LP is ... think of them as really big black plastic CDs. :lol:

Good news mate.

Selling a favored blade is like sell'n a part of yer Soul. I winced for ye when I first saw this!

Have'n all me own weaponry custom forged I felt deeply for ye.

Good news indeed!

:ph34r:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif