Alright, you POTC fanatics!!

Redd Oktober

So, "True fan of Pirates of the Caribbean", says you?

Well, challenge you with yer web surfing, image grabbin' skills, says I.

I be lookin' fer some good, clear images of The Black Pearl. I've got a little project that has been revived (some of you may know about it already), and I needs ter get reference on it ASAP.

PM or Email me if'n ye like.

Thanks, mates!

REDD.jpg

YARRR! The Oktober be silent now! Just call me "REDD!"

Yup, the Pearl was built on a barge according to those who were in the movie. Only half was built.

Funny how that first picture put up by Black Hearted Pearl looks like it came right out of the ride at Disneyland....hmmmm.....

Rumba Rue

**Welcome to the Carribean, Luv** :lol:

Maybe the modeled the Black Pearl after the boat that's in the ride? If that be the case, I have some wonderful pictures of the boat from the ride. Let me know if you want me to post. They be from my personal collection.

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

I've got hundreds of pics of POTC and two screenshots of the Pearl, along with behind the scene pics of the Pearl in daytime, but they are from the POTC fandom.

You can find them there in the galleries.

I would love more clear pics too, so if there are such?

I find it hard to find a good one, without the ugly backside it really had LOL.

hero.jpg