Treasures & Tribute

LadyBarbossa

Ahhh.... part 2!

Kinda a take off of Charity's topic.

Not restricted to PotC, nay... more for those of you out there with a nautical or specifically a pyratical.

So.. ladies & gents, pirates & piratesses, wenches & sailors.... I'll go ahead & put forth my list of trinkets, treasure & possessions.

I've yet to get a few chests, but in the meantime, my swag is as follows:

A white linen rose courtesy of m' shipmate Pierre, thank ye kindly; a black feather rose for this blackhearted woman; 3 red feathers; a silver tea hostess set; a golden goblet; a few oriental vases; a brass tiger; several rabbit furs; oriental saki set trimmed with gold; a faceted brandy glass & a cavat; parchment paper, quill pens a plenty, & ink; a silver rose decorated jewelry box with the finest of jewelry I have; a smaller silver oval jewelry box with some rings; a small brass heart-shaped jewelry box with some more jewelry; a small wooden treasure chest; a black wood & clay chest from Hot Topics with the skull on it; the Sea Ghost animated ship (which I am custom making into the Black Pearl); a couple gold orniments from Colonial Williamsburg; a couple versions of the Jolly Roger, & will make my own version as soon as I finish Barbossa II's Colours; a several candle holders, both table sets & wall hanging; porthole mirror; several bowls of wood, brass, & silver; a wood ornimental plate from Russia; a painted, highly decorated tin from Europe; a couple wood orniments from Africa; a medallion like painted clay necklace; a couple Native pots; 2 sandlewood fans from China

.... now these items I have acquired m'self as well as gifts.

As for the jewelry, here is my tally:

black pearl necklace & braclet; gold filigree w/ clear & black rhinestones with a mother of pearl & gold clock face on a gold chain necklace watch; opalencse & mulit facet/colored necklace with matching earrings; multi-jeweled floral necklace with matching earrings; gold & red rhinestone necklace with matching chandalier earrings; smokey rhinestone & silver necklace with matching chandalier earrings; dark rhinestone & dark antiqued metal choker with matching earrings; antique gold necklace with 3 chains, short chain hangs a lace ornimentwith daimonds & a large opal & 4 black beads dangle from it; antique gold locket with painted floral design on the front ringed by fake pearls; antique adjustable ring painted of an 18th c gent & lady; a rose, golden & white gold cross on a crimson silk ribbon; antique silver & black rhinestone earrings; black pearl & black diamond imitation silver necklace with matching earrings; gold ring with 1 marque emerald & 4 small diamonds; gold ring with fire opal & black emanel; black rhinestone & dark metal earrings; small Heart of the Ocean replica; gold & emerald stud earrings; silver & pink rhinestone earrings; silver & 2 blue color rhinestone earrings; silver & light blue earrings & necklace; pearl earrings; gold necklace with light green rhinestone & peach enamel necklace with matching earrings; antique oval onyx adjustable ring; silvery death's head ring trimmed in clear rhinestones; small silver black heart ring; a large multifacet rhinestone & silver ring; a silver doubloon replica necklace; 4 Native/African style necklaces-2 wood, 1 bone or ivory like, 1 old beads & metal; earring just like Barbossa's

& I am sure I forgot a few things... well, besides a old corner desk, small wall table & an antique chair with black leather.... my attire & effects like my sword & knife.

Again, I'm sure I be leaving a few things out.

So.. mates.. what is it that you have? Even show a pic would be fine. I'll see if I have some picture that shows a good portion of what I have.

:(

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

A list of me Piratical Booty.

A plethora of beads from around the world, including blue glass beads from Palestine. I procurred them when I was but seventeen and living in Jerusalem.

A long knife recently given me by me friend Big Mike.

A flintlock pistol given me by me parents.

A sea trunk that me sister gave to me not two weeks ago.

A brass sextant from me song bird, Heather.

A plethora of beads from around the world and coins from all guarters.

Me charts of Africa.

Me boarding axes. All five of 'em.

Me candlesticks from Luxor, Egypt made of fine alabaster.

Me drums.

A leather bound book or two.

A collection of fine knives made by Big Mike.

Me skull collection.

A medium and small trunk to keep it all in.

I modest, but excellent collection of pirate goods.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

The short list:

Seven flintlocks. Sword collection: 2 foils, boarding cutlass, hand and a half broadsword, two longswords, rapier, 4 daggers. Three Jolly Rogers, Conch Republic flag picked up in Key West. Cherrywood/brass spyglass. Brass deck watch glass. Functional varnished wood/brass ships wheel. (Hangs on the wall now, will be mounted on the real "Finnegan's Wake" after move to Florida.) Various blocks. Deck prisim. Large functional deck compass. Various scale ships of sail models. Decent library collection. Various tikkis from all over. Limited edition silver medallion commerating the "Whydah Expidition." Various small nautical "nick nacks", Three surfboards...two long, one short. One fiddle.

Wheww...that's what comes to mind off the top of me head. :huh:

Privateer & Commander of "Finnegan's Wake"

Faodaidh fearg sealltainn a strigh air cridh an duine ghlic, ach comhnaichdh i an amadain.

(Anger may look in on a wise man's heart, but it abides in the heart of a fool.)

The short list:

Seven flintlocks. Sword collection: 2 foils, boarding cutlass, hand and a half broadsword, two longswords, rapier, 4 daggers. Three Jolly Rogers, Conch Republic flag picked up in Key West. Cherrywood/brass spyglass. Brass deck watch glass. Functional varnished wood/brass ships wheel. (Hangs on the wall now, will be mounted on the real "Finnegan's Wake" after move to Florida.) Various blocks. Deck prisim. Large functional deck compass. Various scale ships of sail models. Decent library collection. Various tikkis from all over. Limited edition silver medallion commerating the "Whydah Expidition." Various small nautical "nick nacks", Three surfboards...two long, one short. One fiddle.

The SHORT list?

I will have you killed. Aye.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

The short list:

I say.. we find his ship and pillage it..and then we could appreciate it more, for it be ours then!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

:huh: & a grand prize she is, Royaliste!

Was wondering when you would be so kind as to grace us with the fantastic ship once more. :)

:huh:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!