Virginia

Aye m'lovely lass.

The only VA Pyrate fest I be knowin of is way down in Hampton Roads.

Blackbeard of course.

There is one crew kinda near ye, just up in Olney Md. They be called Merrick's Privateers. They be listed in the crew directory in NQG. Maybe they know something about the area.

Good luck in workin to become a pirate. Deadmentellnotales.com, teachshole.com and portroyaltradingco.com are all good places to get gear to get ya goin.

Aye me caught yer photo and ye be pretty as the girlfriend lass me once had in Fairfax. Me thinx she went to yer highschool 2 :)

She didn't grad from there though cuz they moved by her senior year.

Good luck and keep it real!! Like yer website 2.

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Have Parrot Bay, will travel.

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

miss kate...please don't tell me you are from fairfax....

why didn't you join pyracy last year?!!!???

i've been looking fer pirates in nova forever, seems that we've had the hardest time trying to meetup. so good luck to you lass.

i'll be passing this job onto you seeing how i be moving to warmer waters in 2 weeks...

and don't bother with merricks privateers....i emailed them a couple of times about joing....never heard one word back from them. you'd be better of joining duncan mcguyver's "jury rig", he's a member of the board, and a very nice pirate. they get together at maryland renn fest + more during the year.

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

and don't bother with merricks privateers....i emailed them a couple of times about joing....never heard one word back from them.

OOOOps sorry bout that Paisley.

Yah lass I be hopin ye have better luck with the jury rig too.

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Have Parrot Bay, will travel.

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

np problem mate...i was rather dissapointed they didn't contact me...

kate---also look for hawkyns...i know he does some real reenactments, he's based in md...

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

HUZZAH! for fairfax pirates. i too reside in fairfax waters. Herndon to be exact. maybe we should just form our own group? :)

"Time Flies When Your Having RUM!!!!"

"But everyone talks with a British accent when they drink."

Stow Away on the Juryrig

Aye! Though I not be affiliated with any group as such, there be more than a few of us tucked in and spread out along the Chesapeake.

Ok, ok, I'm not one of them, living a ways inland near Harrisonburg, VA, I'm a bit far from the sea.

You might want to give a look over in the new.gifPIRATE CREWS section of the board. Blackbeard’s Crew and Blackjohn’s group, Pirate Brothren have already posted there. It be a fine place to be looking for such things and recruiting ship’s crew.

• 8 months later...

Just joined this site.

I am a member of Merricks Privateers. I am sorry no one got back to you when you tried to contact them. Not sure what was up with that.

We will be in Bowie, MD at Marching Through Time this coming weekend.

Just joined this site.

I am a member of Merricks Privateers. I am sorry no one got back to you when you tried to contact them. Not sure what was up with that.

We will be in Bowie, MD at Marching Through Time this coming weekend.

if your already going to be in MD this weekend you might want to stop by the pub crawl at fells point.

"Time Flies When Your Having RUM!!!!"

"But everyone talks with a British accent when they drink."

Stow Away on the Juryrig

Ahoy' Lass

And i to am sorry they didnt contact you......... they be good crew and like gunnersmate said somethin' had to be up but Blackbeards-crew in Hampton Va is always looking for good crew and we have a pretty decent festival in June 3,4,5 so please dont hold it against them and please give us a call or email to show your support in Hampton Im Mr. Steele Master at Arms for the crew til then my friends

Mr. Steele

Master at Arms

Blackbeards-crew Hampton Va

Time flies when your spilling blood'