Some Scuttlebut

Animal

Word had it that Sir Nigel was making noise about moving to Florida. I finds out tis eve tha it be true. Ifn I weard a hat, I'd be takin it off ter ye , Nigel. Well done!!! He be making noise about unburding his self of material tings, Dat be fe true for I spoke to him this eve wit Hurricane an his lovely Deosa ( me thinks that be correct ).

Animal

:P

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

Aye. One must keep tabs on one's ex-wives. And one's Commodore. It be quite convenitent that they be in the same locale.

I made a true pirate exit of the state o' confusion... er... Washington... under the cover o' night, wi' me parrot on me shoulder... er, well, me cat under me arm... and lookin' back o'er me shoulder t'see if I be followed; along the way, tossing excess cargo overboard to lighten the load and facilitate my escape.

And here I be, in sunny warm climes. Yes indeed..... "a magical place where th' warm breezes tousle the sheer dresses of slender, scantily clad women as they stroll langorously along the beach..." ah, but that be a story fer another time.

Ye best be keepin' yer hat on, Animal me buddy... it be cold up there in the Specific Nar'west, an' ye don't want t'catch a chill, mon. B)

Speakin' o' which, the temperature be dropping here. Methinks I'll go an' put on a shirt.

Me friend tells me I am a cruel tease. Ah ha ha.... must be the sun... warms the cockles o' me black icy heart; it brings out me humour - did I mention scantily clad women?

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

Answer is..you mentioned scantily clad men! You are a black hearted lad.. and I wonder how Pat is doing there? B)

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Aye, Sir Nigel. I hadda pot dis as I mind was vexed wit de lady following o ye would want ter know yer staus. If I posted earlier tha ye wanted, I be a sorry dog but me tinks dat de ladies would want ter know.

Animal

B)

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

Butt butt, I thought Nigel was my hunny bunny!! sniff (hides onion under hankercheif) You promised to come back to me!!

(Scupper, pay no mind to me blather, ya know I am your plunder bunny)

Nigel, wot about the time ya said ya would lurve me til the sea gave up its gold?? puking pearls and belching bones?? (snerk)

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Tis true, the rumors. We be holding Nigel down here in Portlando, but not totally against his will. We be plying him with beverages and fine liquors. And he's been doing guard duty at the nearby pool, making sure that the scantily clad wahines have proper covering (using his body unselfishly as a human shield). Rumors are flying that he will be anchoring here for the forseeable future and finding suitable employment to make the necessary coin to continue his scurrilous lifestyle in the pleasures of palm, surf and sand. Already, certain wahines of a wenchish and piratical nature have been contacting him, welcoming him to these waters and offering (again, unselfishly) their support.

Diosa and I will be billeting him here until further notice. Call the lad. Offer him yer well wishes and if any of you have gainful employment opportunities for a pirate on the lam down here in Central Florida, contact him at nigel@piratesofthecoast.com...

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Already, certain wahines of a wenchish and piratical nature have been contacting him, welcoming him to these waters and offering (again, unselfishly) their support.

SOOOOOOOOO

whatcha REALLY saying hurricane??????

rats!

i've been found out!

:ph34r:

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

Dearest Paisley,

I not be saying much but what was there between the lines. . . he truly is the Ace of Cads. I'm sure he appreciates your concern in his current, well, should we say, situation. :ph34r:

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Butt butt, I thought Nigel was my hunny bunny!! sniff (hides onion under hankercheif) You promised to come back to me!!

(Scupper, pay no mind to me blather, ya know I am your plunder bunny)

Nigel, wot about the time ya said ya would lurve me til the sea gave up its gold?? puking pearls and belching bones?? (snerk)

Now Merry, calm down and we’ll talk about your butt. Pat still lurves ya. And I still lurve ya, even tho’ the seas be belching golden opportunities and pearls o’ wisdom al ‘round. And what about the bones? Well, let’s just say that the warm southern sunshine be warmin’ me bones just fine…. :ph34r: Ah... Another umbrelly drink in a cocynut if’n ye please, Garcon….

Tis true, the rumors. We be holding Nigel down here in Portlando, but not totally against his will. We be plying him with beverages and fine liquors. And he's been doing guard duty at the nearby pool, making sure that the scantily clad wahines have proper covering (using his body unselfishly as a human shield). Rumors are flying that he will be anchoring here for the forseeable future and finding suitable employment to make the necessary coin to continue his scurrilous lifestyle in the pleasures of palm, surf and sand. Already, certain wahines of a wenchish and piratical nature have been contacting him, welcoming him to these waters and offering (again, unselfishly) their support.

Diosa and I will be billeting him here until further notice. Call the lad. Offer him yer well wishes and if any of you have gainful employment opportunities for a pirate on the lam down here in Central Florida, contact him at nigel@piratesofthecoast.com...

Aye, ‘tis true, and I do so deserve to be held……

…here....

...but not against me will. More likely against me won’t, cuz I won’t be havin’ it any other way.

The guard duty is a calling. I be willin’ t’sacrifice me body t’protect a scantily clad woman’s delicate form against the cruel and harsh Floridy sunshine. ‘Tis the life of servitude to the higher good to which I am duty-bound.

And I be grateful t’all ye fine wahines fer your warm welcomes and support. Ye be truly unselfish indeed.

Now, as fer th’ coin….

SOOOOOOOOO

whatcha REALLY saying hurricane??????

rats!

i've been found out!

Dearest Paisley,

I not be saying much but what was there between the lines. . . he truly is the Ace of Cads. I'm sure he appreciates your concern in his current, well, should we say, situation. 

Now Paisley me precious, pay no mind to these nasty rumors and speculations, issued forth by scandalous rogues and upstarts. Yer secret is safe – me lips are sealed.

So ‘tis true. I am being held and I intend to continue being held…

Here….

In Floridy.

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"