Another Birthday greeting to yell out!

Christine

Happy Birthday, Cap'n!! May the wind always be at yer back. The sun shine warmly upon yer face...Silante' :P

Crimson Crow

Privateer & Commander of "Finnegan's Wake"

Faodaidh fearg sealltainn a strigh air cridh an duine ghlic, ach comhnaichdh i an amadain.

(Anger may look in on a wise man's heart, but it abides in the heart of a fool.)

::rolls in with a bottle of wine & a keg of rum:: Barbossa! Happy belated Birthday! Hope it was a good one! Full of rum & gold & wenches galore!

& plenty of lap sittin' or dancin'.

:P

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

I don't know ya too well, but happy berfday to ya anyway! Calm seas and fair winds to ya.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

:lol:

I don't know, RumbaRue...:: takes one of Barbossa's apples; cuts up the apple; whips out some caramel dip; dips it & eats it::: Delicious with caramel. I'd say they would be good in an apple cobbler & apple pie. Mmmm...

:::has another bite:::

:ph34r:

Happy B-day to LadyB, the woman who put the "boss" in "Barbossa"!!!

*ahem*

:ph34r:

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

:lol::ph34r::ph34r:

Oooooh, Nigel.... most kind of ya, mate.. ::slips around around your shoulder:: though.... my Bday was 2 months ago... if I do recall, this is for CAPTAIN Barbossa... his Bday was naught but a couple days ago. :)

So... whatever ya said about me... can apply to the good Captain. Anyone with the name Barbossa is the boss!

Actually.. there is a funny fan fic out there that uses 1 sylable words, & Barbossa is simply called Boss.

:huh:

For Barbossa... apple pie, apple tarts, apple cobbler with ice cream, apple cider, apples & caramel, apple fruit salad......

MerryD... have any apple lust dust?

:lol: