Cleaning out me sea chest

Well mates, it's time to unload some of me old weapons for new tools of the trade, diaper bags, bottles, pacifiers and sippy cups! So here's what I' selling (I'm not getting up my pyracy trade, but for now, I will be taking a small sabatical from the pirate life while I practice the art of being a new dad. ) I have two starfire blades, both in great shape, one with a scabbard (no frog though) They need to be filed a little (starfire short swords do chip a little, but they hold up wonderfully for stage combat) I will also admit that they have not been cleaned as much as I should (bad pirate!!) but a littel elbow grease will get rid of the build up. There are no rust pits thankfully, just a little surface dirt that comes right off with some metal cleaner. I can send you picks if your intrested. I don't want much for them. I know how hard it can be for us to find blades that are stage worthy at a good price, adn I have no delusions of grander abouththe blades, they are used after all, but used with a lot of tender care adn love. I would also be willing to trade the blades for a decent pirate coat, used or not. If your intrested let me know, and we can work out a price or a trade.