Looking for author contact information

krzysw

(Hefting m'tankerd aloft...)

I defer to Jamaica Rose. (chuckle) :lol:

She be your voice of reason and a damn fine Pyrate into the bargan as well!!

:o

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Now, my memory may be playing tricks on me again. If I recall correctly, there is a "contact us" heading on NQG's web site. You may give that a spin.

Privateer & Commander of "Finnegan's Wake"

Faodaidh fearg sealltainn a strigh air cridh an duine ghlic, ach comhnaichdh i an amadain.

(Anger may look in on a wise man's heart, but it abides in the heart of a fool.)

Thanks for your help. I was looking for the emails of contributing authors, not just the publisher :)

Oh well... Maybe it would be a nice idea to include email addresses of contributing authors in future NQG editions? :P

Thanks for your help. I was looking for the emails of contributing authors, not just the publisher :)

Oh well... Maybe it would be a nice idea to include email addresses of contributing authors in future NQG editions? :P

Bein' 'pirates', ye'd expect a bit 'o anonimity, eh wot???.....Think 'o all the unnecessary spam...'Amazing hair growth formula'.....'Impotent?'......'Dear sirs, As the former president 'o Nigeria'....'Online meds cheap'..............'Lowest airfares'(ne'ermind the powder residues)........etc. B)

Oh well... Maybe it would be a nice idea to include email addresses of contributing authors in future NQG editions? B)

As I suggested, email the NQG and ask Jamaica abou the author you are interested in.

You'll find her informative, a mite protective and a delightful person to speak with.

:P

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

• 3 weeks later...