Redd on T.V.!

Almost a year ago, me mate Pat D'Arcy and I did a brief commercial fer a local cable station here in Silly-con (job) Valley fer the Haunted Forest. The Haunted Forest :unsure: no longer exists, sadly (although ye kin still see pic's in the Pyracy Gallery of our set of Tortuga).

Here...

Here...

Here...

And...

Here.

This were like a bad night on Saturday Night Live...No preparation, no rehearsal, and we were given the script four minutes before we went on. Plus, we had a lubber on the teleprompter that had no clue how fast we were going...so after a while we were on our own. Arrrr...

Anyhow, be brutal (we sure as hell were) and enjoy a bit o' Redd at his worst. :ph34r:

See the video here.

Thanks ter Claire fer letting me post it here for a short while.

REDD.jpg

YARRR! The Oktober be silent now! Just call me "REDD!"

Ooooh.......It's such a pretty boat.......er, uh SHIP!

I want me back yard like that!

BLACK SKOT ---(BLACKIE)

"Quarter" Master

Pyrates of the Coast

"Permit me aboard and I'll be takin' over yer ship...

Don't permit me aboard and I'll still take over yer ship"

Try it again, matey!

If it takes too long, try doin' a "save target as".

Snicker... And let's not forget the widows and orphans fund... Not bad. Think I'll save it for some white envelope material for the future.

--------------

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty well preserved piece without an even a kiss your hand, but to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, smelling of powder, shouting ARRRG!!"

sig1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...