Northern Cali Help!!!!

:ph34r: Does anybody know of any Northern California Crews that I may join up with? I would really love to hook up with a crew and have no idea how. I myself live in Santa Cruz California which would be prime location for a Pirate crew and if there is one, I never heard of them if not, I have no clue how to begin one either.

Also is there any one who works the Northen Cali Ren Faire? I was majorally dissapointed that there was no Pirate's row like there is in the Southern Cali Faire. I would love to see a crew up here in the Northen Cali faire. Any Help will be greatly appreciated. :ph34r:

Hi Pirate munkee

the only group that I know that is doing in northern california

is the Guild of St.Dymphna the Seadogs,but they just started the Heaert of the forest faire in Novato,so joining up right now might be a bit hard unless you know all our songs(our way)

I believe Steve was looking for a few new crew to tryout but that was before the faire started

if you go to that faire and talk with the guild master(Steve) you might be able to see the Dogs at work and let them know that ytou are intrested in joiningthere have been a number of member who joined by hanging out with the Dogs for a year then joining the next year

just 1 thing to realize

Pirates are hung

where privateers we're well hung

Me I'm stuck in southern california and won't be able to make it up north for any Seadog events this year(Damn)

seadog.org

is our website

:ph34r: Does anybody know of any Northern California Crews that I may join up with? I would really love to hook up with a crew and have no idea how. I myself live in Santa Cruz California which would be prime location for a Pirate crew and if there is one, I never heard of them if not, I have no clue how to begin one either.

Also is there any one who works the Northen Cali Ren Faire? I was majorally dissapointed that there was no Pirate's row like there is in the Southern Cali Faire. I would love to see a crew up here in the Northen Cali faire. Any Help will be greatly appreciated. :ph34r:

Beast

Knotworking for a better tomorrow

Sir John Perrot

Vice-Admiral to seas of South Wales,captain of the HMS Revenge

Member of The Bell of St.Ives(best customer at the Bell)

Brutal Harmony,Ice Cream Social,and Last Call (have no idea where that tenor came from I sing bass)

Hi Pirate munkee

the only group that I know that is doing in northern california

is the Guild of St.Dymphna the Seadogs,but they just started the Heaert of the forest faire in Novato,so joining up right now might be a bit hard unless you know all our songs(our way)

I believe Steve was looking for a few new crew to tryout but that was before the faire started

if you go to that faire and talk with the guild master(Steve) you might be able to see the Dogs at work and let them know that ytou are intrested in joiningthere have been a number of member who joined by hanging out with the Dogs for a year then joining the next year

just 1 thing to realize

Pirates are hung

where privateers we're well hung

Me I'm stuck in southern california and won't be able to make it up north for any Seadog events this year(Damn)

seadog.org

is our website

Many Thanks Beast. The Royaliste sent me in the direction of a crew near me called Tales of the High Seas. I hooked up with them but the crew you directed me to seems more like what I'm looking for. I'll check them out also but just started with this new crew and think I'll hang with them for awhile. Thanks :ph34r:

Ahoy pirates!!

I just thought I'd toss in my two dubloons worth!

One nice thing about Tales of the Seven Seas is that you can pirate with us AND with other pirates!

As a matter of fact, we quite often partner with other guilds on our events-In the past we've worked with Guild of the Four Winds, (a smaller, historically accuarate renaissance-era northern CA pirate guild) The Pirates of Emerson (who run a commerical high-tech pirate themed haunted house) and the Highlander Warriors (a group of Celtic swordsmen who like to pirate on the side) Many of our pirates do other events with other groups. We're happy when pirates can join us and we understand when they are committed to other events. We're an easy-going crew and we love to join the events of other guilds and to have other pirates join in ours.

:ph34r: Cheers mates!!

-Claire

Terror of Silicon Valley

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

Ahoy pirates!!

I just thought I'd toss in my two dubloons worth!

One nice thing about Tales of the Seven Seas is that you can pirate with us AND with other pirates!

As a matter of fact, we quite often partner with other guilds on our events-In the past we've worked with Guild of the Four Winds, (a smaller, historically accuarate renaissance-era northern CA pirate guild) The Pirates of Emerson (who run a commerical high-tech pirate themed haunted house) and the Highlander Warriors (a group of Celtic swordsmen who like to pirate on the side) Many of our pirates do other events with other groups. We're happy when pirates can join us and we understand when they are committed to other events. We're an easy-going crew and we love to join the events of other guilds and to have other pirates join in ours.

:ph34r: Cheers mates!!

-Claire

Terror of Silicon Valley

And that be why I joined up wit' ya' except we have to talk about that tie-dye pirate flag :ph34r:

Ahoy Claire! Do I hear a challenge to yer colors? Rule sof engagement require him to lower his colors,Drop his mains'l, and take a lee tack, or face the consequences; in this case, a full broadside from Claire's vessel, :ph34r: the Royaliste :ph34r:

Hey now I never challenged the colors just said we need to discuss it. Not really though just playing around. Dang, I need to be on acid to look at that flag though. :ph34r:

CHALLENGE?!!!!!!!!!!!

DID YE' SAY WE BEEN CHALLENGED CAP'N GARY?!!!!!!!!

I SAY WE MAKE PIRATE MUNKEE STEW!!!!!!! ARRRRRRRRRR!!! :blink:

Jest a-pullin' yer leg Pirate Munkee! We're very glad to have you crewin' with Tales of the Seven Seas and we're looking forward to ye sailin' on your first voyage with us in August!

And as far as tie-dyed pirate flags go... iffn' I know arrrrrrrrr cap'n no matter what ruse he's a-flyin' at the top of his main, when the Royaliste makes her voice known, 'tis a roar that is hear all across the bay! Every head turns to see her and thar be only one flag a-flyin' at the top o' her mains'l.....

pirate.gif

(portrait of arrrrrrrr Cap'n from a recent excursion)

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com