Happy Birthday KW Pirate!!

Captain Tito

Thank ye kindly cap'n.

I am pleased to report that I spend the day like a good pirate lass, and with a friend we worked very hard to finish off a bottle of Conch Republic Rum...we then walked to the Schooner Wharf bar (one of the best bars on earth) and drank our way thru several beers and margaritas, after which we went on a stargazing sail on the Schooner Western Union.

I hope when everyone else's birthdays roll around they have a day filled with rum and tall ships!

:ph34r:

Thank ye again Cap'n!

Deadly Aim

Key West Pirate

:ph34r:

pil'-lag-ing

It's like looting, but the shopkeeper is watching from behind some hastily contrived shelter.

Rum Wench - Pyrates of the Coast

Happy berth-day to me favorite Pirate in Key West.

Until I gets there, of course :rolleyes:

Cheers-

Nige(l)

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

ahhh nigel, ye put all us to shame when yer here! We're looking forward to seeing you for PIP, but if you come down earlier the women of Key West won't complain.

Thank you all for your b-day wishs, I found a shop on the other end of duval that actually has 2 of the corsairs cd's for $10 each, which i consider a pretty good deal. lol.

Deadly Aim

Key West Pirate

pil'-lag-ing

It's like looting, but the shopkeeper is watching from behind some hastily contrived shelter.

Rum Wench - Pyrates of the Coast