REALLY BIG jolly roger needed

privateer

I'm in need of a Jolly roger (or rackham) in the six foot by 10 foot range . maybee bigger.

or is it possible to get just the skull and crossbones really big by themselves?

gearing up for buccaneer days in october. thinking of making a jolly roger out of an old mainsail and sailing in with the BIGGEST jolly roger ta ever fly in these parts.

;)

;)

• 3 weeks later...

If ye want a great flag done to the size you need for a good price, contact eorge at Teach's hole pyrate specialty shop. I used to play Blackbeard for them and they gave me a great Blackbeard flag as a gift that's about the size you need. There website is www.teachshole.com I can't remember their phone number, but I know the lady that makes the flags will do special orders, for a really resonable price. Happy hunting.

:) Working on a Jack Rackham for Barbossa II.. it is a challenge to make. But not as bad as that damned Union Jack! AAARRGGGHHH!!!

:P

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!