NEW TREASURE TO BE DISCOVERED

REDBAZ

Ahoy and avast, scallywags!

Cabin Boy Redbaz here, new to the seven seas but bringing a map of treasures to be found!

If you like your pirates illustrated, drawn or otherwise graphically narrated (that's comic books) for all ages then set sail for www.accentukpress.co.uk and follow the links to PIRATES, a new 60 page US format prestige anthology.

Its a swashbuckling collection of seafaring rogues, lost treasure, scheming wenches, skulking skeletons and… er... cats! A motley crew of independent creators have been press-ganged into service and the final roll call includes Garen (RAINBOW ORCHID) Ewing, Colin (ZULU-WATER CART RESCUE) Mathieson, Dave (BLACKBOAR PRESS) Hitchcock, Dave (DEVA COMICS) West and many more!

Visitors to the website can not only see previews of each story in the book, but can also uncover the Secrets of the Skulls, if their compass is true...

Ahoy captain, and respects!

Unfortunately the winds not yet favour such a perilous journey across the ocean to the promised and bountiful land that is the Americas. We should have a sturdier vessel to travel this time next year, so we may share shanties with our colonial cousins!

What did your experienced eye think of our comics? (Our pubs are quite good too!)

They be very nice; I would be purchasin' a few but I needs t'plunder some gold first.

If'n ye needs info, let me know and I'll steer ye to the right persons. We needs some good pirate comics t'break up all than manga. :lol: Be sure yer treasure chest be full of swag fer it be a mighty expensive venture.

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.