What character from POTC are you?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooo.. fun & scarey at the same time.

Well.. I made 7 attempts... 2 of the attempts I was Elizabeth Swan... the 5 other attempts... this is a big DUH! ... Captain Barbossa.

::evil grinz:: ahhhh... I love it.

Bess? You? Will Turner? Well... I would venture to say you are most definitely not a stick in the mud. But then again, Turner is not as tight laced as Norrington.

Who do you think you should have been most like?

Hmmm.. good question, Maria. Difficult to answer a tirvia question such as that.

:blink:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Now, being the honest(hah) person that I be, I only took it once, and answered to the best of my ability... not that the best of my ability was very good, as most of em they didn't have a response fit fer me good self.... well, now that I has rambled... like any self respecting pirate I got Barbossa.

Because the world does revolve around me, and the universe is geocentric....

Bess? You? Will Turner? Well... I would venture to say you are most definitely not a stick in the mud. But then again, Turner is not as tight laced as Norrington.

Aye, took it for an insult I did! :D

M'Self?? Hmmmmmmm... I think I be......

the dog with the keys!! (Not the first time I've left the impression I was a Piratcal bitch! :D )

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

:D

Now... first off, .. rightly that I adore Barbossa... Jack is a fair enough pirate in his own right. Tis what makes him very unique.

2ndly... I think it only has 4 personalities: Sparrow, Barbossa, Turner & Miss Swann.

I could be mistaken. But I haven't seen more than those 4.

& RumbaRue... :) Yes, I can see you most like Jack! :D

I made 7 attempts, cause there was more than a few ways for me to answer those questions. But.. amazing enough, 5 out of 7 came up to the grand Captain himself. :D

Aye, took it for an insult I did! :D

the dog with the keys!! (Not the first time I've left the impression I was a Piratcal bitch! :D )

:D:D:D:D:D

AYE! That's a good one, Bess!!! :D:D

I can see that... bein' an sea dog... a mighty fine one... that ye have the keys to everything... & if anyone wants something, they have to beg before you but you stand undetered, holding fast... :D

Huzzah! To Bess.. the sturdy ol' sea dog that can NEVER be shaken!

Well mates...I got Jack Sparrow! I kinda knew it would be 'im! On th' other hand I'd rather Have 'im than BE 'im! HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!!!!...but bein' LIKE 'im ain't bad at all!!!

Deadly Drucilla

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Pause My Friend, As You Pass By. -As You Are, So Once Was I. -As I Am, So Shall You Be. -Prepare You Then, To Follow Me.

(written on a gravestone)

Aye, I never tought o' it dat way, Dru. Tanks fer tha notion. I dunna feel so becalmed now, I don't. I tink it was tha mascara that was hauntin' me ... I never learnt how, ye know, and I be too old ta learn, anyway. :ph34r:

:lol:

Aye, took it for an insult I did! ;)

the dog with the keys!! (Not the first time I've left the impression I was a Piratcal bitch! :lol: )

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

AYE! That's a good one, Bess!!! :lol::lol:

I can see that... bein' an sea dog... a mighty fine one... that ye have the keys to everything... & if anyone wants something, they have to beg before you but you stand undetered, holding fast... :lol:

Huzzah! To Bess.. the sturdy ol' sea dog that can NEVER be shaken!

Aye, that's me.... always *stirred* and NEVER shaken! :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Hmm... I'm Jack Sparrow.

"Yo Ho, all together

hoist the colours high

Heave Ho, theives and beggers

Never shall we die..."

blackwood.jpg

"I don't care who ye say you are lad, if ye say 'savvy' one more time, I'll bury this cutlass in that thick skull

of yers!"

-Captain John Young - PILF

Aye, that's me.... always *stirred* and NEVER shaken!    :lol:

Iron Bess,

Considering that you've been standing by the mouse through thick and thin this year, I be thinkin Will Turner be fittin yer character well. I can't be thinkin of anyone else who has shown honesty and loyalty as much as ye have this year. Come to think of it, that describes the dog with keys as well. So maybe ye are right, ye are the dog with the keys. :lol:

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

Aye, that's me.... always *stirred* and NEVER shaken!     :lol:

Iron Bess,

Considering that you've been standing by the mouse through thick and thin this year, I be thinkin Will Turner be fittin yer character well. I can't be thinkin of anyone else who has shown honesty and loyalty as much as ye have this year. Come to think of it, that describes the dog with keys as well. So maybe ye are right, ye are the dog with the keys. ;)

Woof!!!! :lol:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Considering that you've been standing by the mouse through thick and thin this year, I be thinkin Will Turner be fittin yer character well. I can't be thinkin of anyone else who has shown honesty and loyalty as much as ye have this year. Come to think of it, that describes the dog with keys as well. So maybe ye are right, ye are the dog with the keys. :lol:

Be you saying Will Turner is like the dog with keys?

Because the world does revolve around me, and the universe is geocentric....

Considering that you've been standing by the mouse through thick and thin this year, I be thinkin Will Turner be fittin yer character well.  I can't be thinkin of anyone else who has shown honesty and loyalty as much as ye have this year.  Come to think of it, that describes the dog with keys as well.  So maybe ye are right, ye are the dog with the keys.  ;)

Be you saying Will Turner is like the dog with keys?

Uh, no...

If you read back through all the posts you'll see that *I* am saying I was unhappy with being labeled as Will Turner .... and choose to be the dog with the keys instead. :lol:

:lol:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif