Kansas City Ren Faire

LadyBarbossa

Was told at the Des Moines Ren Faire that this years 2004 KCRF had a pirate theme. Sure enough, I checked out the site... & do they have one heck of a schedule this year! Each weekend has a pirate theme!

Check it out all ye buccaneers, privateers, pirates, cosairs, & all around scallywags! B)

Kansas City Ren Faire

I've pondered going. But... we shall see.

B)

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Aye, tis true enou'. An' 'bout time says I! B)

Lady Barbossa - ya shoul' make the journey, Canterbury shire tis a right fine place with plenty tae see an' dae whilst there. I an' m' crew will bae callin' it home for it's seven weekend run. B)

Cap'n Emerald

Captain Emerald Shaunassey O' The Salty Kiss

www.TheLadiesoftheSaltyKiss.com

I'd like to attend. Just depends upon time, availability & means to get there. 1 weekend is difficult enough, 7 would be a bloody miracle. <_<

Aye! every weekend with a pirate theme sounds just.. LOL, like a pirate's paradise!

Was hoping a few others I could swindle into joining me... but alas.. sounds like they will be attending another event of sorts. Unless they come to another weekend.

::ponders:: would be super to get a group/crew pic on the Columbia ship at Worlds of Fun! ::le sigh:: wishful dreaming & thinking.

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!