Not Quite Sure...

PyratePhil

Tis highly interestin' says I.  Very nice background info. Ya really gets a sense o' the place.  Keep on wi' it :ph34r:

Thank ye, m'lady - I may yet be inflictin' more bad storytellin' on the lot o' ye...

...or, we could be endin' it right now in what Iron Bess called "bodice rippin'"...

"She ripped open her straining bodice, etc., etc..." (gotta be watchin' out fer them blamed censor types...)

IT'S YOUR CHOICE!!! CALL NOW!!! 1-800-BOD-RIPR - THAT'S 1-800-BOD- RIPR!!! (operators are standing by...)

($5.75/min US and territories, $9.75 Canada and all those other little places :rolleyes: )

THE END

(exuent)

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius

Hmmmmm...

We see's a *bodice ripper* in the make'n says I.

Will you be after do'n appropriate cover art for us?     :)

I thought pr'haps I'd be askin' YE to pose fer me brush... :ph34r:

'Course, I ain't no arteest, so's ye might be posin' fer a long time...

LOL!!! :ph34r:

M'lad.... I have never been known to simply strike a *pose*.

I never take a *stance*... that cannot be delivered upon. :rolleyes:

(Pose indeed!)

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

M'lad.... I have never been known to simply strike a *pose*.

I never take a *stance*... that cannot be delivered upon. :rolleyes:

(Pose indeed!)

So, we be establishin' thet ye not be a poseur...

...and ye never stand but that ye can deliver...

THAT be soundin' like high cover art ta me! :ph34r:

But that be ok, m'lady - there be plenty o' fish in th' sea...jes because ye don't want ta be famous when Oprah calls...that jibs wi' me...

~ Vegetius

jes because ye don't want ta be famous when Oprah calls...that jibs wi' me...

Who? <_<

There be a Queen who's name be Oprah Windfree, or sumthin' liken thet...I hear tell that treasure be yor's iffin' she takes a shine ta yer scribblin's...

Alas, so far, I be ought fer 5... :lol:

~ Vegetius

I be an artist model in me youth....durin' tha hungry days.....still be slender....will work fer food....wit' me scorpion as me bodice guard..er I means me body guard...Gravity be kind he has....I be sure ta git a glance on Wall Street...but I ne'er go there...so's an imagination....be a useful tool..on a cold windy nitey..er I mean nite..Matey ! <_<

M'lady DW- the job be yores!

I'll be feedin' ye surely, and even have some Scorpion Yummies fer yer buddy...by th' way, his name be not Sting, be it?...

Ladies, I always be open ta more "cover art models" (wink, wink <_< ) - gents, sorry - th' position be filled. :lol:

~ Vegetius

So what happens next? What happened with the husband? Does she get to kill someone? Oh, please let her kill someone. She seems so angry, a kind of built up overtime frustration that needs an outlet. Maybe that's why she slept with all the willing men in the town? Except for the young boys father, the one that called her a whore. I think he tried but couldn't get it up so he blamed her for his inability and called her a whore. Pig.

Does she have red hair? You've mentioned she has blue eyes. What kind of relationship did she have with her father? Did she even have a father? What do her clothes look like, does she have anybody armour? What about a horse? Or does she walk? Is she a vegan? Does she play a musical instrument? Does she laugh? Is there any joy in her at all?

I'm itching to continue your story for you, but that would be rude.....

-Lady GW

Ladies, I always be open ta more "cover art models" (wink, wink  <_< ) - gents, sorry - th' position be filled.  :lol:

Glad I am that there wont be any Fabio types on the cover. Just a beautiful lady with a well told story. Don't need much more than that.

I love the smell of gunpowder in the morning. To me it smells like....PIRACY!

So what happens next? 

I'm itching to continue your story for you, but that would be rude.....

-Lady GW

Ye'll jes' have ta wait 'til th' next installment... <_<

No, it weren't be rude, m'lady...be my guest...jes' best be holdin' on real tight-like to yer head, 'cause I'll be after separatin' it from'n yer neck-bones... :lol::P:lol:

"Would'st thou wrench mine labour of love from these loins,

In search of infamy, accolade, and coins?" :P

Fear not - I've developed a history on this lady, and all will be revealed...in time...

~ Vegetius