POTC props on ebay

I saw them on e-bay going for as much as $150 for the theater versions that were sold at some theater in Japan. I also saw some plastic recreations that were going for about $20. I think a 20 spot is too much for a plastic replica coin.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

These coins are replicas and not original props, but I believe he got the cast from an original prop - or made his own mold using pictures for referece.

I think the coin has the same image on both sides. But I can ask for you. I don't have mine yet so I don't know.

The coin is cast in resin and painted; and Alex would never charge anything outrageous for his props. He's a great guy and very honest.

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

Aye, Cap'n Grey! Saw this on the forum of www.captnjacksparrow.com ... another young missy had bought a few & will give us a 'review' as to how good they are. But by the looks of the pix there.. they be fine & dandy. I'm more than tempted to buy a few, knowing a few peeps besides meself who want those bits o' shine. :D

My other search, besides the coins.... which now I whimper at the thought... was Barbossa's ring! DANG! It's final closing bid was WELL over $3,000!!!

I'm hoping someone will make replicas. Cause not only myself, but many others would LOVE to have that ring. ;) It's still a debate with several peeps if that is a tiger's head or lion's head. It's been stated as both. I keep hoping it's a tiger's head, since I LOVE tigers. :D

The other.. is Barbossa's pistol. Again, besides myself, I know a couple other people wanting that pistol. Well, a replica would work. I've been searching for a gunsmith who may be able to make a replica of the pistol only to turn up empty at the moment. :(

Anyone have any suggestions.. ideas... etc?

Huzzah!

:ph34r:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!