Cool hat

I purused just about every hat site on the Costume.org place looking for just the right hat. Some that I had seen like at HatCrafters and Jas Townsend were up in the hundreds of bucks! Let me tell you, I found a few, but when I went to order I discovered many were adding on a 'special' fee that wasn't listed! Anywhere from $25.00 to $45.00! That's insane for a hat that orignally cost $30.00!

So buyer beware about extra costs not listed until you get the grand total and find out. Good thing orders can be cancelled!

Anyway, I finally found what I wanted for a price more than just affordable. I figured ok, you get what you pay for (the hat sells for $28.95) and expected a rather cheaply made thing. But I got it in the mail yesterday and wow! It's perfect for what I wanted and then some!

It's velvet not felt, wonderful glitzy trim, and I'm going to be adding some further stuff to it. Perfect for those costume contests I tend to enter and perfect addition to my frock coat stuff.

The really cool thing is it's adjustable to head size - since my size is small it worked out really well. Now I realize most of you don't want something like that, but for me and some others it works well. And dang the price was right! I mean the whole total came to $39.04!

Got it at Village Hats, it can be shaped into several styles. It's sold as a Tri-corn/Bi-corn hat. For further looking go to: http://www.villagehatshop.com

Rumba Rue

**Happy happy joy joy** :)