Free upgrade - use your @pyracy.com email a lot?

Guest Angus MacVox

Guest Angus MacVox

I don't know any fair way to do this so I'm offering it to the first person who reads this thread and seriously likes and uses their @pyracy.com email address. I can upgrade your email account to "Mail Plus" for free, which means no ads & various add-on functions.

waaaaaaaaaa hooooooooooooooooo!!!

...er...I mean...Aarrrgggghhh me matey.

that was a mighty fine thing ya did fer me!

I just love the upgrade!

all the space and no loading delays due to ads!

I had no idea it would make such a big difference.

I don't like any of my other email addresses-they sneak in ads and do nasty things like send my address out to people.

pyracy.com is the koolest name out there too.

thanx again,

Capt Weaver

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Capt Weaver's Pirate Perversions

Guest Angus MacVox

royaliste, you can't have a space in your name in an email address, that could be the problem... if you want the "the" you could try the_royaliste ... if you would like me to register it for you I can do that. Just email me vox@pyracy.com

Guest Angus MacVox

Cookie, what Capt. Weaver got, Mail Plus, you can get for $20/year... just go here and input your cookie@pyracy.com email address: https://controlcenter.everyone.net/amc/html...s_purchase.html

I was able to give it to Capt. Weaver for free because a couple of other members of Pyracy Pub had upgraded their email accounts to Mail Plus - everyone.net lets me upgrade somebody for free every once in a while.