I just saw this...

Charity

Not sure exactly what you want us to read, but I laughed so hard over the fact Johnny loves Dark Shadows. LOL!!!! :lol: That's so cool, I love that show, the whole story behind it and all. How cool that he loves the character Barnabas Collins, the famous vampire of day time soap opera. He always wanted to play him and own a Wolf's head cane like what Barnabas had. How funny and cool at the same time! :)

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Those are filming dates, not release dates.

For example, Willy Wonka was shot in 2002 but it has not been released yet. So the 2005 date is the date the filming for PotC2 will commence.

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

• 2 weeks later...
Aye, that would be a sight t' see for suren! At least that's an answer to the thread I was abo' ta start. I'ma guessin' that the rumors be true then? There is another PotC on the shooting schedule. *Dances happily*

There are two more on the schedule.

Trust me on this one.

:lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

it's been in the planning stages since the release of PotC....

I wonder what they are going to call it...

and I heard somewhere that it will more than likely be a prequel rather than a sequel, although I doubt that is true. It will probably start with Norrington leaving port to chase Jack down :lol:

Captain_Sigart.jpg

Captain of the Iron Lotus

It is the angle that holds the rope, not the size of the hole.

Yay, Iron Bess! We love you for working at Disney, y'know. A real celeb, like. :)

Yeah, I hear that the two sequels will be shot back-to-back like the two Matrix sequels, but their release dates will be some time apart from each other, also like the Matrix.

They need to hurry it up... I'm getting bored of writing fanfic! (Not Really...)

Captain Wolfy Wench