Question if I might....

Any suggestions other than e-bay where a "lass" can sell some hats, clothes, boots and accessories. I was hoping to break into the Renfaire curcit but as most are at least 3 to 5 hours drive away it is proving to be a less than practical idea. Now I've got lots of stock and no where to sell. (feels a bit like being all dressed up and having no where to go) I'm hoping to get a website going asap but until then I really need to sell a bit of this stuff.

Thanks

Yours aye...

Kat

Question:

Can we sell items on here?

OR....can we just link to where we are selling the items?

I have a few things that most of you might like to have.

BLACK SKOT ---(BLACKIE)

"Quarter" Master

Pyrates of the Coast

"Permit me aboard and I'll be takin' over yer ship...

Don't permit me aboard and I'll still take over yer ship"

It's my understanding that you should provide someplace for people to go to see what you have for sale. All stuff should be handled privately and not on the Boards.

Rumba Rue

**Smile and make people wonder what you're up to** :lol:

I be hop'n to set up a website within the next few weeks.... I really need to get this moving.... I need to move some of this inventory. It doesn't look like there will be any more faires for me this year as a vendor.... other than street fairs and lets be real.... pirate hats and the like just aren't street fair material. :lol:

thanks for the info.

yours aye

Kat

Well actually it be my understanding that the ‘PLUNDER’ section be just the place for such things. Feel free to offer, buy, sell and trade your related pirate wares, all within reason of course. . .

Starting a thread to advertise that you have setup shop, a new line of garb be available or are supportively chiming in on a thread to help or offer a solution, that seems perfectly well within reason.

Things like banner ads, the swamping of or hijacking of other person’s threads, tedious or repetitive self promotion would inevitably be crossing the line, not to mention the bogging down of the Pub message board’s servers.

And really, if your outfit be well enough established, it should be supporting the Pub and paying to advertise.

Ye can also set up a store through PayPal. They has all the instructions and directions fer doin' that. Don't know what they charge though.

But I don't mind folks hawkin' their wares here in this thread. B)

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.