Pirate And Poet Shirts

OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! THOSE POETS SHIRTS ARE EXACTLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR! OH MY GOSH!

I was so excited at finding these items and for $20.00 bucks each!!!

OH MY GOSH!

I immediatly purchased two of them!

Course I had to join PayPal to do it - arrrgggghhhh, it took me over an hour to register with them!

And then I got knocked off line!!!

Oh F***k s**t!!!!!

Then I couldn't get back on because it was lunchtime and the lines were busy----arrrrggggghhhhh!

But finally have managed to secure the deal and whooppeeeee, I got the shirts!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PRINTING THAT SITE, I BOW DOWN TO YOU!!!

Rumba Rue

**Happy Happy Joy Joy!!!** B)B)B)B)

I've had incredible luck with shirts and vests at the local thrift stores. I even outfitted my brother by dragging him over to the women's sections. In one afternoon we got him kitted up with a ruffled shirt, long linen vest and wide belt. He looks pretty fearsome and nobody knows it's all women's clothes!

Iron Faith

A pyrate's life for me.

RumbaRue.....Pleased ta be of assistance ! Dunno how I come across tha site....sailin' along thru cyberspace.on a web ring..or a link..a word catches me eye..an' I clicks...the shirts ne'er be found at "Walrus Martus"..and it be truly sad..cos' the masses be lookin' too much alike...me thinks..then..lo and behold, I sees a Pirate or a wench in authentic Garb..and me heart starts ta flutterin'. Gittin' teary eyed....cannot wait ta hit the road..an head West..I be happy fer ya and yer new shirts. Sewin' be a fyne art. Too much o tha synthetic sleaze is killin peoples brains...some o them wouldn't know quality if it bit em :ph34r:

Captain Iron Faith. Thrift shoppes are me favourite haunts. Many are dreadful collections of polyester, and old Gargantuan tennis shoes. Bein' a collector of Vintage clothing meself...I try ta find small towns, and search about. With innovation, many items can be converted inta Pirate Garb. You sound like a resourceful individual. :ph34r: