Shippin'out Party

Indigojack

All ye pyrates in the mid-Atlantic waters mark your calenders for the Shippin'out Pirate Party (FUNdraiser) @ the Delaware Art Museum. ( Home of the Howard Pyle collection) on Sat. 18 September, 2004. There will be plenty of garbed pirates, live music, drinks. Tickets go on sail June 1st. This is to celebrate the move into their new bldg. Meself & Jim (aka Mrs. Indigojack) be planning to attend.

Delaware Art Museum http://www.delart.org/index.htm

Ye must be 21 to sail these waters

B)

Together we shall sail the sea, best friends we'll always be. But, if we should ever disagree, the hell with you, and hurray for me.

Great, and I see that you've already added it to the calendar as well.

Can ya tell us any more about what kind of a event this be? I mean does this be an invite join in the celebrating and garb up? (maybe like a pre-fundraising warm-up event) Or is it purely for those who be paying to get in at the door? Will Howard's work be on display?

Great, and I see that you've already added it to the calendar as well.

Can ya tell us any more about what kind of a event this be? I mean does this be an invite join in the celebrating and garb up? (maybe like a pre-fundraising warm-up event) Or is it purely fwho be paying to get in at the door? Will Howard's work be on display?or those

Stynky, Tickets go on sail June 1st. I sent an Email to the museum asking if HP's work will be on display. As soon as they answer I'll post it. If you go to http://www.delart.org/index.htm you'll have all available info. @ this time. And yes, they expect you to be in garb.

Together we shall sail the sea, best friends we'll always be. But, if we should ever disagree, the hell with you, and hurray for me.