HAPPY BIRTHDAY DESERT PYRATE!!

May your liquor be cold,

May your women be hot.

And may your troubles slide off of you

slicker than snot.

happy birthday mate!

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

While you are out in the desert, under the stars, think about your dear mum who brought you into the world, kicking and screaming.

and that was just her...

Happy birthday, DP, many many more to ya!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

AYE! Happy Birthday to ya, mate!

Many treasure in your hold & chests... may your glass be full of rum... may you be adored by the wenches galore... & sail upon the finest of ships upon the seven seas! HUZZAH!

:ph34r:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

I be real confused mates.... considerin' me birthday were in February! Just check me profile!

Howe'er, I thank all o' ye fer yer wishes, and I'll consider 'em t' be a couple o' months late.

BTW... it feels good to be home. The Bay Area has a feel that can't be beat.

B) Well ye may only have one birthday a year mate an it may be already past , but ye can have 364 unbirthdays a year so I wishes thee a very merry unbirthday Ladd now drink up an enjoy the year .... B)

Lord above please send a dove with wings as sharp as razors , to cuts the throats of them there blokes what sells bad booze to sailors ..

" Illigitimiti non carborundum . "