Open Auditions for

Greetings & Salutations,

The Ladies of the Salty Kiss, an all female privateer crew is holding open auditions June 5th (and if needed, June 6th). TLotSK is an impov, comedy stage show troupe based out of Vinita, Ok.

If you or someone you know is interested, please have them contact me, off the boards so that we may get them scheduled. TLotSK's scheduling is tight and requires a great amount of dedication, travel time and willingness to work together as a group, for the betterment of the entire group. We do multiple weekend events and as such, consideration must be given to how much time you can devote to this group.

Thank you for your time and interest

Have a wonderful day.

With Respects,

Captain Emerald Shaunassey

Owner & Manager of The Ladies of the Salty Kiss

;)

Captain Emerald Shaunassey O' The Salty Kiss

www.TheLadiesoftheSaltyKiss.com

• 3 weeks later...

let's see here... hmmm...maybes if i cuts off me beard... i thinks i still has that dress offa that wench that we ate from the isle of croi (not that we's cannibalistic...it's just thars not much meat to be found on them isles...just a few coconuts & fruits...& a man just can'ts survive on just coconuts & fruits...anyways she weren't quite a good dancer either...) hmm but that thar dress might be fittin' ...she were quite a large woman... & i does has a couple a coconuts left... now i can use some of her left over blood ta redden me cheecks & lips... some crushed butterfly wings ta powder me eyes... & mights be able ta penetrate er...ah...infiltrate this here band a wenches...hmm..whathaa?! AAARRRR!!!

i be thinkin' out LOUD again! BLASTED!

If it was only in Ohio. I miss improving and performing and letting a few of my multiple personalities out. The closest renfaires wouldn't pay me enough to fill my gastank to get there and being a poor student with no boat and no pistol (read as: very few employment oppertunities) I'll be spending even more time not lettling the insanity out. Sigh.

-Blackeye Susan

Scurvy - Aye, yar thoughts bae spoutin' fraim yar lips like breakers ... though, I dae hae tae gie ya an' "A" for such creative thinkin'. B)

Blackeye Susan - Tis rough indeed with nae gold in yar pouch an' bein' set adrift all by yar lonesome. B)

I feel for ya, lass an' hope that saimthin' better soon comes yar way. B)

MacNamara - Luvie, ya can audition though clothes dae bae optional ... I'm thinkin' ya would make a right nice cabin boy an' ya woul nae hae verra much need o' clothes bein' the cabin boy .. B)B)

~Emerald

Captain Emerald Shaunassey O' The Salty Kiss

www.TheLadiesoftheSaltyKiss.com