treasure chests

I am still working on it..., for my Bar., The Brass pieces are many and the Mardi-Gras Necklaces and Doubloons are good (Lots) Also Costume jewelry lots from Ebay and ring lots ., bracelet lots ect., also dead men tell no tales stuff Doubloons jewels ect..., Glass diamond paperweights., ., we are gathering many things more than the chest for the bars "Chest"., our goal is too have the chest propped open with a light., inside under a lexan false floor then glass and plastic jewels and treasure draping out all over for about 6 ft?., any way., here is the chest itself.

HarborMaster

Treasure002.jpg

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

B)B)B) Rathr flattering, eh, RumbaRue? B)

I have a couple small wooden chests... one I bought from Hot Topics that is black with some pirate designs on it.. rather wicked.. the other I bought a LONG time ago when I was younger... young teeny bopper as I read "Treasure Island"... Looks like a treasure chest, just smaller....

I've a few jewelry boxes in silver or brass lined with velvet or some fine cloth... & have a good amount of jewelry accumulated... some coins (replicas)... I don't have gems yet.. will be working on that sometime soon .. hopefullly.

But yeah.. one can get ahold of some chests out there, any size, that can hold a fair sized little treasure.

Anyone else have their treasure made up? Adding on to it?

B)

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!