Twas 10 years to this day

on the 14th of May

in Nineteen Ninety and Four

That Tito and Wendy

put down their swords

with a new way

to settle the score.

:D

(yup we was Married 10 years ago today and she still be m'lady!!)

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Have Parrot Bay, will travel.

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

Aye...

I be not a pyrate o' many splediferous words an' phrases, but I offer me whole-hearted congratulations to ye an' yer missus, Cap'n Tito.

An' allow me ta say on this occasion, in way o' a salute ta ye an' yer wife, that wot I wunst said afore 'bout marriage whenst confronted by a gang o' naysayers, wot were gathered in oppisition 'gainst th' takin' o' th' oaths o' matrimony.

"...Me very own missus Rogue is th' polestar by which I guide ther good ship o' me own life. She's my first mate and second in command; a navigator too, fer she kin handle th' rudder when I be off duty; a quartermaster, as she tallies up all th' shares 'n profits o' our ventures in as neat o' line o' sums as ye kin count off; a right proper bo'sun as ye'll ever ask, specially when it comes ter dealin' with th' crew (wot be one Cap'n Kid, me other deckmate, swabby, and assistin' officer, aged 10) or boardin' parties o' telemarketeers (which she can put off with nary a loss ta me ship, life, nor limb); arr...and let us not fergit cook! Her tender morsels and vit'les be wot keeps us all underway on those days wot aren't assigned as th' cap'n's duty, fer even I, in recognish'n o' sich a val'yuable officer, take me own turn in th' galley, so's she kin have a bit o' shore leave.

Aye, ye lads mark my words well: choose yer wife with as much care as ye'd choose a trusted officer, and ye'll not gang too far astray; nor ne'er be oft' dissatisfyed."

An if'n I don't miss me mark, I be bettin' th' goode Cap'n Tito'll second me on this.

Happy Annivers'ry, Cap'n!

Yers,

-Spydre

Congrats on your many days together, may they all be wonderful and filled with love. ;)

a round of rum for you alll...

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg