Peaceful Boat Parade Attacked

KW Pirate

During the peaceful and TOTALLY INNOCENT boat parade to celebrate Conch Republic Independence day, the conch republic navy lead by the Schooner 'Wolf' we were once again attacked by the evil US Border patrol.

I am pleased to let everyone know that we did not take this without fighting back!

With stale cuban bread, tomatos and water hoses, and back up from the conch republic army onshore and the airforce overhead (400 rolls of toilet paper were thrown to their deaths in defence of our Island nation, bombs away!) we drove the Coast Guard cutter back to port with TP in their riggings.

That evening the Coasties were brought to the Schooner Wharf in chains and gracefully surrendered to Admiral Finbar and Admiral Perkins. We then proceeded to corrupt them and get them drunk.

As a side note, even tho the Schooner Appledore took the easy way out and (i'm not kidding) wrapped plastic wrap of some kind around her sails, she was once again trounced by the Wolf's crew and the crew of the Western Union after the Coasties left.

Key West Pirate

:lol:

pil'-lag-ing

It's like looting, but the shopkeeper is watching from behind some hastily contrived shelter.

Rum Wench - Pyrates of the Coast

Now THAT sounds like fun!

Having sailed aboard the Schooner "Wolf" meself, I can imagine what a great time ye had. She is a fine vessel, fit fer Pyrates, and her crewe is top notch.

Would love to have been there this time!

"Take that! Haha!"

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

This battle was as good as it sounds!! Very fun!

and for the WOLF...She's a beauty she is!

I had the great privilege of standing in as a crew member on the WOLF as she sailed in from Stock Island to get ready for the battle.

(I watched the battle from the clean/dry land)

:huh: I do miss the WOLF.

BLACK SKOT ---(BLACKIE)

"Quarter" Master

Pyrates of the Coast

"Permit me aboard and I'll be takin' over yer ship...

Don't permit me aboard and I'll still take over yer ship"