New Goodies for the Mates

I already be ownin one of him. He's interesting to look at, but not very lovable. (hard plastic all around) Me favorite is me POTC doll from 1985. Now, he be a treasure. :lol:

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

Yeah, I got that one. It's nice, but I don't like the half-waistcoat.

"The time was when ships passing one another at sea backed their topsails and had a 'gam,' and on parting fired guns; but those good old days have gone. People have hardly time nowadays to speak even on the broad ocean, where news is news, and as for a salute of guns, they cannot afford the powder. There are no poetry-enshrined freighters on the sea now; it is a prosy life when we have no time to bid one another good morning."

- Capt. Joshua Slocum

I got one, as well... cool sword, and neat flintlocks w/working locks... keep your weather-eye open towards the treasure ship eBay... I scored mine for $32, including shipping...

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."